Shutterfly

Shutterfly gave a deserving military family a trip to Hawaii worth $20,000! Find out more about this amazing company right here.

Comments

Maria Guirola

ShutterGiftCards.com - Buy or Sell Discounted Shutterfly Gift Cards & Certificates at Great Prices!

wealthypeople34

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.ōrg. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
vdsfsdfsdfsdf

Cheryl Gallant-Roberts

Hi Ellen Just watched your show. Love it when you surprise people especially like today with the military husband coming home early to his family. Of course it made me cry. I love your show - wishing you a very successful coming year on your show.

rosemarie bowman

I have tried several times to sign up on their viggle or the $10,000 and cannot get in. It wants to me to download a picture from the cell phone and it will not let me. so some way can you add me in for the contest

Nathalie Mason

Hi Ellen - I did not win anything again this year but I will keep trying. But I think you could at least send me several boxes of kleenex since I use so many with happy tears watching your show. Of course the military reunion was the latest tear jerker. My father was in the Navy, aunts and uncles were in the service and my husband was in the Army so these reunions have a special place in my heart.

Barb Stone

I've been watching your show for many years and find them very funny..You are such a kind giving person by helping others out. I applaud you. I hope your show is on for 20 more years...then you can retire and collect your Social Security (which, by the way is my previous employer and I am now retired and collecting mine..Keep up the good shows..I love it.