She's scoured the internet for the best of the best, and she's found it! Enjoy these web videos from around the world.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Francine Roe

Omg I like the 16 year old who sang the Elvis song it was amazing.

Nicole Marchand

WOW! This is great!, I am so excited to see a Canadian on your show. He is form my province and I am very proud!
Thanks Helen for giving him a hand!

Cathy Ransome

I have seen that clip before. This young man is amazing. He sounds exactly like Elvis. Very talented. Put him on one of those awesome suits and he'll be on fire! Btw I love Elvis impersonators and have only seen one. Good luck to him.

Chelsie. Noland

Elvis Memphis Graceland , I can drive there, I'd love to see him ,, I'm so excited for him January 8th can I win tickets wow he even gets to stay at heartbreak hotel , I've b ever been but this kid makes em want to go , great find CONGRADULATIons kid enjoy

charlie

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business oppor tunity I heard about and I've made such great money.
It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,

Chelsie. Noland

Wow what a great voice, and blue sued shoes

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12