She's scoured the internet for the best of the best, and she's found it! Enjoy these web videos from around the world.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
eileen Besancon

i just love the show I am home recooperating from a torn rotator cuff surgery that I had to have done twice back to back. My enjoyment is watching Ellen every day seeing I cannot do much with my arm and shoulder. I cannot drive yet so my husband takes me to physical therapy twice a week and all dr appts. I have been out of work for a year so watching
ellen is my happy time!

eileen Besancon

ellen is my happy time!

Regina Tousley

I just want to say LOVE your show! Love that you have this site! It is the only way I get to watch Ellen any more Husband will not let us get cable. Maybe one day I will get to come see it in person!
Regina E Tousley

Zahra

I love That!That was Brilliant

George

I grew up listening to Elvis, if you turn your head you can't tell the difference he is amazing he sounds the same as the King.

Debbie Snavely

Oh my gosh......I'm sooo excited that you brought that 16 year old on your show singing "Blue Christmas" because I never thought it was real......that is amazing. Thank you for having him on the show.

wealthypeople34

Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfsdfsdfdsf

Irene Picazo

Ellen, I just want to say He is amazing & sounds SOO much like Elvis.
He genuinely was grateful for the gifts you have him & it put a lump in my throat.
Thanks Ellen for being you.
A true blessing here on earth..

Love Love Love You.
Fan in Burlingame
IRENE M. PICAZO..💋 💕 💃

Debbie J.

I can't believe Ellen found a man that sings like Our Awesome King Elvis Presley ! Wow! I heard his singing today, " Blue Christmas!" I was in shock. He sounds just like Elvis! Thank you for the beautiful song and new famous singer! What a blessing from God! Merry Christmas! Debbie

Cynthia Francis

Gave me cold chills when he sang. Amazing!! He did good by not laughing and getting tickled at you. Would love to see him in Memphis!! Glad he got the surprise he did! AMAZING voice!!!

Elizabeth (Becky) Vacker

Ellen, I have loved you all these years but my soon to be ex didn't feel the same but now I watch you everyday. Watching you keeps all that negative out of my life, well for at least an hr.
I am a 62 year old with two grown children and six grand kids and going through a divorce one day at a time.
I would love to win prizes even though I am new here.

Peggy Abbott

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ellen and Portia. Many Blessings to you both and your family and friends.
Peggy Abbott

Coldnew

my buddy's step-sister makes $74/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for five months but last month her payment was $20294 just working on the internet for a few hours. view website,,,,,

Joyce Austin

What an amazing voice..he brought tears to my eyes..I grew up listening to Elvis music and loved it. Great find Ellen

Barbara Phillips

I always knew Elvis would be reborn,omg what a voice!!!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older