His tragic passing shocked Hollywood and the world. Ellen discussed Paul Walker and his charity work.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Peggy Crane

Your military reunion brought happy tears to my eyes.

Keith Taylor

Hi! Love your show Ellen.

I'm a 68 year old male artist who painted a portrait for Taylor Swift as a Christmas Gift. Unfortunately Mr. Bell of 13management said that she was unable to receive unsolicited gifts after 160... hours of work. The portrait can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pat.mary.taylor Any chance of flashing it up on a screen at the beginning of your show?

wealthypeople34

Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfdsfdsfsd

Marie

Hi Ellen I would like my son to sing on your show I want him to be successful

Coldnew

my buddy's step-sister makes $74/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for five months but last month her payment was $20294 just working on the internet for a few hours. view website,,,,,

Dexter Tumarao

Hi Ellen, I love your show. I always watch your everytime I have no work or during my day off. Everytime I watch your show its amazing coz I always laughing your such amazing host..to tell you honestly one day I watch your show and you give plenty headphones to your audience I said oh my God I wish I'm one of the audience right now so that I can have that kind of headphone coz its long time that I like to have that kind of headphone its to expensive for me...I rather to used my old one that I buy from second hand store...till here and wish you all the best on your show and more power.

shani

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,

Cindy Stevens

Dear Ellen love your show we love you to death even my lil girl Catrina 10 yrs old lives your show, I just wanted to say all I was very sad to hear about Paul Walker one of my favorite Actors and he was a beautiful man, but all my prayers go to his family and mostly his daughter that Paul was so proud of and love very much! Paul will never be forgotten because his legacy will come out of his beautiful daugther who will keep his legacy alive...I love you Ellen and thank you for shareing memory of Paul Walker love you big♥♥♥

Cindy Stevens

Alicia Albek

THANK YOU ELLEN FOR A FABULOUS AUSTRALIA TRIP!!!! My daughte Ayla and I went from November 22nd to the 29th. Qantas is a fantastic airline, we were so impressed. We took a one hour flight to Queensland and they served us a full meal!! unbelievable!! haha. We went to the Blue Mountains, saw the Opera house and Harbor bridge, of course, Manly Beach and went to the Gold Coast to Steve Irwins' Australia Zoo. Hugged koalas, pet and fed kangaroos. An experience of a life time!! LOVE YOU ELLEN, YOU'RE THE BEST!! AND WE LOVE THAT YOU ARE VEGAN, US TOO!!!ALICIA AND AYLA ALBEK <3 <3

Robin J. Brunner

my Aunty Violet just got a nearly new Hyundai Veracruz SUV by working part time at home... Check This Out ...http://www.bay91.com

Christian

Paul will never be forgotten for his generosity and courage, I wish his family and especially his daughter many blessings.

Chelsie. Noland

He was such a wonderful kind person not consumed with his fame he extended himself to so many ,I wish the best and blessing for a wonderful life to his daughter, she can be proud of the man her father was

Havern

my best friend's sister makes $74 an hour on the computer. She has been without work for five months but last month her check was $20730 just working on the computer for a few hours. site link,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://Rush64.COM

yaniramepps

my neighbor's step-mother makes $86/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her check was $16663 just working on the internet for a few hours. blog link ===> www.jobs25.com

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older