He told Ellen about his new projects and how he doesn't want to do anything anymore that, well, sucks.

Comments

Lisa A Kessell

I agree with Eddie Murphy, I LOVE the show "Jail". I record all the episodes & then watch them late at night when I can't sleep. It certainly shows what happens if you drink beyond your capabilities. But the thing I find most interesting is the men & women that choose to be correction officers. These folks should be applauded each and every day for the work they do.

KIM CLAY

(OPPS) YOUR SHOW IS AMAZING. EDDIE MURPHY COFFIE BEAN, THE 16 YR OLD ELVIS, THE MILITARY FAMILY & ALL THE GREAT GIFTS. WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON YOU ARE

wealthypeople34

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
sdfsdfsdfdsf

Becky Ponder

Ellen. Love your show. And the dance, jokes ,guests and everything you do in helping people. May God Bless and have a blessed Christmas!

charlie

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

Robin J. Brunner

just as Connie said I am taken by surprise that some one can profit $5015 in four weeks on the computer. learn the facts here now ...http://www.bay91.com

Jennie

I won't win!

Prince Philip Orebiyi

I am so happy I can get newsletters fro you.

Chelsie. Noland

Love him such a funny man

Havern

my best friend's sister makes $74 an hour on the computer. She has been without work for five months but last month her check was $20730 just working on the computer for a few hours. site link,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://Rush64.COM

yaniramepps

my neighbor's step-mother makes $86/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her check was $16663 just working on the internet for a few hours. blog link ===> www.jobs25.com

Shannon

So happy hes on the show Ellen!!!
P.s
Hope you at least took a look at the xmas card my son and I sent to you...Im sure you are extremly busy Ellen! Happy Holidays to the whole crew and have a wonderful New Year!!
Love Always
Shannon

abbeylin

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business oppor tunity I heard about and I've made such great money.
It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER