The singer gave a beautiful performance of her hit balled. Check it out.

Comments

Patty Gerenda

Katy Perry is such a beautiful woman, a great singer and from all that I saw of her with her performances you can tell that she is a very kind and considerate person who is always so bubbly and smiling all of the time.

Lisa Martin

Hi Ellen. WOW!! Katy Perry's song on today's show was absolutely AMAZING!!! I had never heard that song before but I love it. Usually when she sings her songs are very upbeat and fast, but this is so very different. Very beautiful lyrics and her voice was so was the song. Thank you for having her on. And I also loved the "lost" Christmas episode of her and John. Too funny!! The gifts on todays last 12 days, wow! Lucky people whomever get to win. I wish for you, your staff, Portia and of course Mama, have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face and in my heart! Love you Ellen!!

abbeylin

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business oppor tunity I heard about and I've made such great money.
It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

kristin

Love this! But you spelled ballad wrong...:D

ruthggamble

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $87 every hour on the computer. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her payment was $20704 just working on the computer for a few hours. why not try here ==> http://jobs25.com

Bobby Black

It warms my heart to see the happy faces of the people you help, not only with gifts, but with an awesome presence and such down to earth approach. May the universe bless you and everyone that helps you pull this amazing amount of "love" off! : )
Just an ordinary guy, Bobby : )