See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Linda & David Mullins

Ellen: We have been trying to get to you, for so long. On face book I'll try that and here I am. We are hoping that you would be able to tell us how we can find out about publishing a book. This called, "It's a Wonder." Telling how a family of 10 survived living in Virginia, In the 3rd grade, the teacher told David that she didn't think, he would ever go any father so he should not come back to school. So David has written a book to show never let anyone do that to a child. Please help it would mean the world to him.

Jason Bourne

Hello katy...

sevastian

it would be awesome if i win my daughters b day is on January 6 and we don't have any presents for tomorrow because were kind of broke she really wants a camera but if we don't its OK because all we need in life is love family and laughter which is what we get by watching you not the family part 12 day give away hope we win love you

ruthggamble

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $87 every hour on the computer. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her payment was $20704 just working on the computer for a few hours. why not try here ==> http://jobs25.com

Connie Boyd

I love Ellen and love your show. Katie is beautiful but I still loved the dance with your black bow tie on today. I have tried to talk to Ellen on twitter, on here, and facebook but I am not technology queen. Just hope someday she sees all my posts in case cancer is back. I just want a phone call that says HELLO :)

Ione W. Castellano

as Bradley explained I didn't know that a mom can get paid $8936 in four weeks on the computer. go to the website>>>>>http://www.bay91.com

It's Fabouls with PROOF Check It"