Ellen fell in love with his performance in "Fruitvale Station," and she wanted him on the show right away! He was here for the first time, and told Ellen about the amazing film.

Comments

courtneyrray

my roomate's step-mother makes $84/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her check was $20170 just working on the laptop for a few hours. published here....... http://jobs25.COM

Ancienser1967

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $84 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay check was $19463 just working on the computer for a few hours. hop over to this web-site......http://Rush64.COM

wealthypeople32

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.ōrg. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.

cynthia Gomez

Ellen sitting here watching your show today with Michael B.Jordan, and must say that movis was excellent. My husband works for BART and cannot begin to tell you how much this incident affected him. He was working on that night in the station when this happened. I would love to be able to meet the young man and let him know that he did an excellent job . Today my husband still remembers and it saddens me that it happened And I worry every night for my husbands safety if this happens to such an innocent young man where do we draw the line.

rexgxs

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Jeremy

I have watched your show every day for years, and for the first time, your show actually angered me. The story of Oscar Grant III should have been told, and his death was a tragedy. The issue of black people being targeted more then whites with respect to law enforcement is a real thing, and needs to talked about.

However Trayvon Martin was a 17 year old thug, that chose to beat a man half his size and continually slam his head against the concert, just because the victim chose to follow Trayvon. He was then shot and killed for his crimes.

To bring the story up was one thing, and bothered me a little bit to equate it with what happened to Mr. Grant. But to then bait your audience by showing a 14 year old clean cut child, is grossly irresponsible.

If you want to show what Treyvon looked like, you should have shown a picture of him at 17. I realize it's hard to find one where he is not flipping off the camera, smoking pot, or showing the gold plated teeth he had, but then you had the option not to show a photo at all.

Very disappointed.