bad-manner

Katherin M. from Kalamazoo, Michigan sent in this photo of a beautiful family holiday scene... at least it was until they started throwing elbows. See more babies with bad manners, here!

Comments

courtneyrray

my roomate's step-mother makes $84/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her check was $20170 just working on the laptop for a few hours. published here....... http://jobs25.COM

Ancienser1967

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $84 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay check was $19463 just working on the computer for a few hours. hop over to this web-site......http://Rush64.COM

wealthypeople32

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.

Gregg

Our kids (and us) Love your show!

Michelle candelaria

I want to tell all the people that work hard to put together Ellen's show I want to say thank you and god bless you I'm one out of many that looks for a laugh or and act of kindness and all of you that help Ellen's show her show has compassion and a great feeling of love warmth and I'm a person that suffers from major depression and watch Ellen's show it gets me up I dance I laugh I have a feeling of I'm not alone thank u all and Ellen I thank you for just being you not something that a crew of people put together thank u for being real true to who u are and what u be leave in god bless you all and thank u for helping me get thew a bother year amen .. Love you all michelle candelaria god bless you and yours amen

rexgxs

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Jan Batin

I just want to let you know how much I adore you. Merry Christmas to you and Portia. Blessings from pat and jan in Minneapolis.