Ellen asked her friend and guest DJ Ellie Kemper to head to the mall and help out with the gift wrapping! You don't want to miss this.

Comments

LINDA

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

karen

love you Ellen and your show but that was pretty stupid

Susan Stephens

I JUST LOVE ELLIE THE DJ, SHE IS SO FUNNY. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I LAUGHED THAT HARD!!!! PICK HER, PICK HER!!!

ma luningning balayan

hi ellen. i'm from the philippines. i told my kids that i really really want to dress-up like you! but i guess only ELLEN can get away with those pair of sneakers and a suit! wish one day i can. and i'll send you a picture :)
have a nice day, always!

Bethany

Hi Ellen & Team,

First of all.... OH... MY... GOSH, .... WE LOVE YOU!!! I hope you are keeping warm as it is freezing in PA! My husband and I have had an extremely overwhelming and rough year and it is ending with having my grandfather pass away the end of November. We just can't seem to catch our breath and relax. We entered your 12 days contest well over 100 times via your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We desperately need a vacation. We have been together for 10 years and have never been on a vacation together. The hard work and stress of this year has really piled up are we are having a very hard time finding joy. We love to make other people smile but this time we are the ones that need help. I know you have millions of fans and it is highly unlikely that you will even be reading this but in case you do, I hope you and your staff members have a wonderful xmas filled with everything that you love!

Love,
Bethany & Andrew D.
BethanyK07@gmail.com

PS - We love "The Office" and Ellie Kemper! She is so funny!!! <3

wealthypeople32

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.ōrg. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
dsfsdfd

Cyndi Hansel

Love your show but today's made me pee in my pants. I am 56 so we all know that it doesn't take much but today was excessive! Now if I could figure out how to post this all would be good.

Tammie

Ellen I want to win bonito....

Annette Mineo

omg ellie was GREAT!!!!

lisarsouza

my best friend's mother makes $83 every hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her check was $17269 just working on the internet for a few hours. i was reading this====> http://JOBS25.COM

Cynthia Francis

It's a toss up between Loni and Ellie. They are CRAZY!! What laugh lines!!! WOW Where do you find these funny people????

Chelsie. Noland