Ellen Recommends 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle

This is a book that means a lot to Ellen. Eckhart Tolle's message is simple: living in the now is the truest path to happiness and enlightenment. While this message may not seem stunningly original or fresh, Tolle's clear writing, supportive voice and enthusiasm make this an excellent manual for anyone who's ever wondered what exactly "living in the now" means. Tolle is a world-class teacher, able to explain complicated concepts in concrete language. Find out more about "The Power of Now" right here

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Alberto Mercado
sara blumberger

hey ellen! its so funny that i should see that u recommended this now cuz we were just talking about mindfulness in my therapy outpatient group and this book was suggested in the group today!! your awesome ellen!

Libo Zhao

Can't wait to read this book,heard Ellen show before but never watched ,it just took minutes to make me love it,thanks for the happiness you bring to us! Even I am not sure if you would see my words ,from the other side of the world !

jonahan

bit.ly/NB6t2L

Tigger

This book will change your whole life, head-to-toe, inside-out.

Aretha Thomas

I'm a new author with a self help book to assist ladies with relationship issues. I would love to come on the show to speak about my book or for my book to be one of Ellen's read. Here are some links to tell you about my book and me.

irena

this book is slowly changing my life, one step at the time!

saundra jones

I love reading all the pages, but I do want to know how to just e-mail a question to you. Why cant I upload more than one pick. I kinda understand you would want like hundred from one person, but maybe 1-5 pics. so that if your telling a story that it could be more understanding with pics. I sent a post in for Ellen to help out on a home upgrade, and I'd like to show more than one. Its cold and they only have a fireplace. and i know its better than many many people. God Bless Them.. anyway. just asking, and you deleted my pic on FB. boohoo. My mom wearing Ellen sunglasses. Thanks Saundra

Jackie Davis

Hi Ellen...I'm back after taking a year off from watching your show. I stopped watching because I found myself being soooo jealous and that's so not me. The warmth and love that comes from you and the fun you and your guests and audience have is hard to watch. I always find myself in tears. I wish we all had a friend like you. I especially enjoy the private moments between you and your guests that happen after you announce a break. Thank you for the blessing of you and what you bring to the world.

V

I get it, Eckhart is the "in thing", but there is more going on here. Eckhart touches on many true human frailties and provides really good suggestions that can lead to a happier state of mind, but, at the same time, he gently pushes people away from God. He uses subtle language. I wasn't surprised to see Oprah fall in. I am surprised so see someone as smart as Ellen fall in too. Doesn't anyone question Eckhart's intent? He could have simply provided the helpful advice without bringing God into the picture. I for one, am not about to give up God for a simple man. At least learn more before promoting this guy. Here is a good start. http://truedsicernment.com/.../christinaity-today-asks.../

barbara

This book is amazing and changed my life. I read it about 4 times a year now, I see something new every time!

Rhonda

Thanks to a good friend, I came across ‘The Power of Now’ when I was at a fork in the road. It took four months to read, but it helped me as I worked to get on the fork that moved in a positive direction.
Seeing it here recommended by Ellen made me smile and feel a calming presence at the idea of more people reading this book.
I hope that others do pick it up to read – and it’s worth it to keep coming back to it, even if it takes months or a year to go through the whole book. Enjoy living in the now – it’s a wonderful place to live :)

Rhonda

Seeing it here recommended by Ellen makes me smile and feel a calming presence at the idea of more people reading this book.
Enjoy living in the now – it’s a wonderful place to live :)
Rhonda

Ancienser1967

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $84 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay check was $19463 just working on the computer for a few hours. hop over to this web-site......http://Rush64.COM

wealthypeople32

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.ōrg. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older