Who will win? Who will lose? See what Terry Bradshaw had to tell Ellen!

Comments

CindyJo

Yes, what DID happen to the girl last Tuesday who fell into the Christmas tree? Please address it,Ellen. The way the show cut away to something else immediately, and there was NO mention of it later, makes us all worried, is it because there is litigation pending or something? Did she get hurt? If you DID address this, and I missed it, then forgive me. But I can't find anything about it! Please let us know! :>(

Donna Masiello

Watched Tuesday the 18th show. A girl who caught the football danced backwards and fell into the Christmas tree. Nothing else was shown or said about the incident. Was the girl OK? Hope she was not hurt.

crisitymi

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,

Alice Robinson

OMG!! :(
Was watching Ellen today - What happened to the girl doing a touchdown dance and she fell into a Christmas tree ?????

Mary Winters

Ellen your show is so inspirational, i have been in pain for over a week now hardly being able to walk, when I saw your program with the young guy and his handi cap dancing, it reminded me that I can walk just having difficulty doing so and i got on my feet and watched him dance. Blessings to you for all you do.

Chelsie. Noland

Loved the hat and scarf

Joanne Kay

I was not feeling to well Monday, and then it was time for Ellen and my day got so much better. If any one can lift my spirits and make me happy it is you Ellen. Loved the handicapped dancer.