The lottery jackpot is sky high, and Ellen had a special surprise for her audience to celebrate.

Comments

Bethany

Hi Ellen,
First of all.... OH... MY... GOSH .... MY FAMILY AND I LOVE YOU!!! I hope you are keeping warm as it is freezing in PA! My husband and I have had an extremely overwhelming and rough year and it is ending with having my grandfather pass away the end of November. We just can't seem to catch our breathe and relax. We entered your 12 days contest over 50 times via your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We desperately need a vacation and to get away for a couple days. We have been together for 10 years and have never been on a vacation together. The hard work and stress of this year has really piled up. We love to make other people smile but this time we are the ones that need help. I know you have millions of fans and it is highly unlikely that you will even be reading this but in case you do, I hope you and your staff members have a wonderful xmas filled with everything that you love! Love, Bethany & Andrew D.

Blanca Gonzalez

I love to see people win the lottery. Can't say I don't wish it was me or my mother, but I always get all mushy when others get surprised and win things. I love to see the look in their faces and when they cry I cry. Is it wrong to not care that they won instead of me. I just read on Yahoo about a guy that was paying off people's Layaway's and how the lady was crying-then everyone behind her started crying and guess what.....I started crying. LOL! I love it!

-Blanca Gonzalez

crisitymi

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Lynn Richards

If I win one of the 12 Days of Giveaways, I will be more than happy to donate everything to the charity(ies) of Ellen's choice, but, not being completely altruistic....could I then ask for 2 tickets to one of your shows? Thanks for all the good that all of you do! Lynn Richards

gabriela cockriel

I love all the funny stuff that ellen comes up with

Shannon

Amazzzing....

Melanie Anderson

Ellen - You are just simply the best. If I come to your website and watch your clips, I am immediately in a better mood and high frame of mind to get going on my day. Thank you!!! xoxo

Chelsie. Noland