Check out how Ellen helped Duracell kick off their campaign to help Toys for Tots!

Comments

Linda Fraunfelter

Ellen, I am this child's great grandmother. A friend put this letter on Face Book. I hope you receive this. Thank you. Dear Ellen, Although you probably won't see this, but i was hoping you could help a dear friend of mine and her daughter. Her daughters birthday is Sunday and she will be 3. What makes this 3 year old special is that she is fighting stage 4 Neuroblastoma cancer. She now also has Venular Obstruction Disease, a type of liver disease, because of the chemo and she is developing blood clots and bruising in her liver from the disease. What i am asking is that they need a reliable vehicle to get to and from appointments and treatments. Little Trinity has been in the hospital for a month straight now doing rounds of chemo, and her daddy is working 60+hours a week to pay the bills. They only have one truck to rely on for work, and the hospital. I don't know if she is able to see this but please message me back so i can give you her number and address so we can help make this a memorable birthday! Her mommy has alot to worry about and a reliable vehicle should be the last of her worries. Attached is the little fighter herself, Miss Trinity Jane. https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrinityFightingNeuroblastoma Thank you so much! Thank you again. Linda Fraunfelter.

Sidharth

I love ellen show.

saundra jones

This makes me even love you more. As If I could. my Husband was a Marine God rest his soul. and he loved doing the Toys for Tots every year. He was a giver. as I am. And this made him so happy, and for you to help the Marine corp. it makes my hearts swell with gladness. Love you. . . OoooooooooooooRAH.

Amanda Contreras

I'm just very greatful for christmas providers in BISD NRH Texas,they provided my family with wonderful x-mas gifts. I had been threw alot in last 6 monts my baby had pertisuss and had to stay in hospital which lead to job and home loss and to relocate.We didn't have enough for x-mas this year, the Oden and Beck family brought x-mas to myself and 7kids.my family is very thankful to the people who help others in need like Ellen and other organizations

stacy jauregui

may god bless ellen with love and happiness for the rest of her life and beyond. Its an amazing thing she does everyday and she is my inspiration thank you

Nate Fields

Powerful & Touching. Young Men Spend Christmas Evening, Not with Family but W/ Homeless?

Ellen please watch.

Christine Sheets

I hope that Ellen had as much of a wonderful Christmas that I know she helped so many others have. Thank You Ellen :)

benjie l. camacho

I am glad because someone in this world like you ellen has that world wide big heart to inspire and share to those who needs help.

Carson Taylor Jr

Ellen,When I found out my son wanted to give all of his gifts that he gets for Christmas to the kids in Haiti my heart started to melt that shows me that he's special just like you . Thank God for Angels like you and him.

David Clar

Ellen is so generous.She always give back what she receive specially for those who really need her help.

Shelby

It really touches my heart to hear about all the different celebrities and companies that donated to Toys for Tots. I am a stay at home mom, and my husband was recently laid off of work, so i am extremely thankful for you all. If it weren't for all the generous people who donated, my seven children would have nothing to open on Christmas morning. The LEAST i can say is thank you, and that is a huge understatement.

melinda

your so sweet Ellen, imagine if everyone did one simple thing for someone else

crisitymi

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Hayley Perez

How can I volunteer to pass out toys on Christmas to the kids?"

Pam Mack