Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Karin Cahill-santos

Is there any relief for s single mother

erkan

Ben senden sadece bir şey istiyorum. Sadece 1 kere senin ile tanışmak okadar. Karşına geçip Elini tutup sana bakmak istiyorum bu bana yeter. Ben ulaşılması zor olanı seçtim ve bununda farkındayım AMA yinede senin ile tanışmak için elimden gelen herşeyi yapacağım.

I just want to meet with you. to do anything for it. I'd do anything for you. I want to reach you. I know that, but it's hard.just once I want to hold your hand.

Crystal Magers

i could use it all too help out my boyfriend since hes so stressed after finding out i have cancer right after i turned 40 in July hes struggling to get my meds and paying his bills

Catherine

ffered a brain injury almost 4 years ago amd is disabled now but ever since he woke up from the injury he HAS to watch Ellen at 3 pm everyday. He laughs and dances along with you. You are a bright light in each day for us!

Barbara Daniel

I so thought the thanksgiving seating chart was so funny! iT SOUNDED SO MUCH LIKE MY MESSED UP FAMILY! but funny none the less.

Joe

I'm glad to be a fan of Ellen...we need more like her. I'm an orphan, at 11 lost parents xmas day. I did not give up and work today for others like me.

Susan Spires

I love what Julia Roberts said about Ellen, that not only was Ellen a sweet heart but that Ellen was the SWEETEST heart. Ellen has done more for this time in history than any other comedian, actress, television host or sweet heart. The whole world knows & loves Ellen. Watching her show gives even the most depressed person an hour of happiness. I looked forward every week day for 4:00 pm(the time the local station airs her show) to come so Ellen can brighten my day. Keep up the good works Ellen, you are an inspiration and roll model for every human on earth.

sharon hinker

your the greatest

ann

Love u as a person and love the show.

veronica ross

i love watching your show. You are a very kind hearted person, i always thought only oprah was extra special but i found a new angel name ELLEN, thanks for being you luv veronica.

Claudia Miller

I Love you show You are the best!

Claudia Miller

I love your show and watch it whenever I am home My husband is battling tongue and tonsil cancer I am a breast cancer survivor. My son and finance have mold in a condo they are renting in Orlando. I wish I had some extra money to help them. I know I have a lot to be thankful for Merry Christmas!

Raymond Fernandez

I would like to see Ellen do the chicken Dance, from ED TV.

Isioma Chigbolu

Just love your show Ellen,it's always positive and cheerful,you always try to make a difference in people's lives,I wish sometimes I am one of the lucky ones.Well some day may be,just may be some day.Great show Ellen,just a fun show,keep up the good work,and I wish you the best,only the best.Always a happy show.

Josephine C Sanchez

LOVE YOUR SHOW, U R D BEST.......

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older