Win Day 7 of 12 Days!

We're in the second half of the biggest event of the season, and Ellen celebrated with one of her favorite stores, JCPenney!

$2,500 JCPenney Gift Card
Everyone in Ellen's audience went home $2,500 worth of gift cards to spend at JCPenney and all of their incredible departments...

...Like the Denim Bar!

These cool Levi's Denim bars are only at JCPenney ­they are going to reinvent the way you shop for jeans! The Denim Bar includes 15 fits and 122 washes of jeans and is staffed with Levi's fit specialists who help you find the right jeans. New jeans, here they come!

Home and Kitchen Electronics!

JCPenney carries all of the biggest names in home electronics, from KitchenAid to Calphalon to Dyson to Cuisinart! They even offer home décor, including the modern furnishings from Jonathan Adler! Ellen's audience will be able to pick out some amazing things with their gift cards!

Jewelry

The JCPenney jewelry store is your one-stop shopping destination for all your jewelry wants and needs. From daytime casual to nighttime drama, classic to trendy, they carry a broad assortment of jewelry looks. They're going to shop 'till they drop!

Women's Products

JCPenney has some of the biggest names in women’s fashion from classic designers like Liz Claiborne and Nicole Miller to their youthful new lines like Joe Fresh and Georgina Chapman. Ellen's audience got a JCPenney field day, and you can shop JCPenney too! Find out more, here.

Plus, enter to win this amazing prizes right here!

Comments

(Page 4 of 32) Newer1234567Older
Stephanie Swendryck

Go ahead say Merry Christmas to me and my Family this year!

SANDRA MOORE

LOVE THE WAY YOU ENJOY GIVING IT IS GOOD FOR THE HEART AND SOUL

AMBER Hermis

Ellen ur the best u make my day all better no matter what kind of day in having!!!

darlene west

I love watching you you make laugh and sometimes cry (in a good way). Hope to be watch for another 11 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Irene Salas Perez

Love your show Ellen, hope to meet you one day.

Rebecca Wagner

Hello Ellen,

Loved your show today and love, love, love Ken Jeong, he is hilarious!!

I am hoping one day I will hear your voice to let me know I have won the 12 days of XMAS,,, I mentioned to my son who lives in San Francisco (Hayden Jerome, that I was writing to you and he was so excited. He also wrote to you last year.... We both wish a Merry Christmas, and your setting on stage is gorgeous!! Have a Wonderful weekend Ellen....

scarly ducatel

Hi Ellen I watched your show today it was amazing, you made the right choice by ashing Tyler Perry to come to the show. Ellen you're so talented, kind, caring , and funny; you make me laugh, when I watch your show you always bring joy in my heart. My dear friend, I saw that you gave away a lot of things on Friday ,December 13, 2013 , could you please send me a JCPenny gift card so I can buy some clothes for me and my two kids please. And also send me please a despicable me DVD for my 8 years old son , he likes it so much. thank you in advance for your help and have a wonderful Christmas. my address is 101 h Orion road Green cove Springs Fl 32043 , jacksonville Fl my phone number is 904-450-0429 thanks again. Scarly ducatel your biggest fan.

Natalie Chen

Love your show so much. I do not know what to say now. Because, I had too much fun on 12/12/13 and on 12/13/13 I crashed my son car. any way, love your show. Merry Christmas to Ellen and all your members. Hope to see you again.

Phyllis Charles

Ellen - I love your show. I even love applying for the contests, even though I never win. In fact I got on Facebook just so I could apply for your contests.
Thank you for all you do to help families in need. One of these days I will be an actual guest on your show. Merry. Christmas and Happy Holidays. Phyllis Charles

Roxane Dzarnowski

Such a great person. Don't forget funny too. Lol Thanks for all you do.

Lisa Piper

Hello Ellen and Merry Christmas. My family could really use the gifts. We have had alot of bad things happen to us this year and could good news. Lost my job, lost my dad this year my brother had a heart attack, so its been rough. I hope you choose me

Brenda Morton

Ellen,I watch your show everyday!!

David K

Im Getting ready to be a grandpal and would like to try to win something for my grandbaby

Doris Yeoman

Great show and great woman

ashley c

my mom loves ellen if she is not home you bet it is recorded and when she is home just leave her alone.dont let it be days ellen give gifts she just get so teary eyed.i hope to bring her to see ellen. my mom is the greatest fan ellen has o and where ever she go to she dont mine asking what time ellen comes on and what channel.

(Page 4 of 32) Newer1234567Older