cat-in-tree

Elaine R. from Doral, Florida sent in this photo. She came home and couldn't find her cat, Mushi anywhere. Then she checked her tree! See more cats hiding in Christmas trees right here!

Comments

brenda sotcan

love the cats in the trees.

scott Michaud

I always like to surprise myfiance who I trulycareaout very much and sometimes I donthaveenough money togive what is neededforher.I ALWAYS TRIED MYVERYBEST TOCHEER HERUP.I always believed in mira lesmay happen someday anddontgiveuptryingeither.Att
imesmayseemroughathard timeswemanagetocomeoutstronger. yeswewat h ellenon tveventhoughweneverszwyo

uinperson. WE ENJOY WATCHING YOU ONTV. heck would be nice towin all of thetweleve days of christmas this wouldbeatotalshocktohersopleSesurprizehefforme.www.musicianbox5@ yahoo.com

Sharon Turner

I just finished watching 7 days of Ellen shows(I tape them all as I work full time). My husband passed away in October after a lengthy illness. I have been lonely for such a long time and she was the light at the end of my long day. I love how she cares so much about people and does so much for so many. She is so funny. I have a German Shepard that thinks he is people so he keeps me laughing also. I'm hoping now I can get some ideas from her on how to rebuild my life. Keep up the good work Ellen!

Nanci Dill

Fun! When my 2 kids were little (7 & 2) I made 3 batches of gingerbread boys and girls. I decorated all of them and put them on the tree. I told the kids not to eat them, they were the decorations. I got up the next morning and there were little arms and legs all over the floor under the tree! The kids said they didn't do it. This happened a few more mornings! I got up early the 4th morning, and caught the cat!!

Bertha Roper

Nice pic. I have a friend told me how her cat would get in the Christmas tree.

DEBORAH DODGE

Ellen, what do you get when you cross a snowman with a polar bear?
Brrrr____ Grrrr!