Get Ellen's Beats Headphones

Ellen loves Beats headphones, and she was thrilled to announce that now she has her very own line! Created by Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre, Beats headphones are the best headphones on the market, and now they come in Ellen Blue! Find out how you can get a pair, here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jesse

Saw the Baby Beats that you gave Channing Tatum ...looking everywhere to buy a pair for my little guy... where do they sell them? Thanks! PS: LOVE your show! And (even though he won't admit it) I come home finding my husband watching your show too LOL. Keep doing what you are doing...you're a rockstar!

Marlene Carpenter

Thank you for making me laugh,when I'm having a down day, you come on and in a minute I am laughing,your what this world needs more of. I love when you say "Back to you." I also like when your mother is on,she is such a lovely lady,my mom lived to be a 102 and she puts me in mind of mom.Well I love your show as you can tell,and please keep me happy.

elida contreras

Hello Ellen I never thought I would want a pair of head phones. But I do. These are the greatest !! and to have them in Ellen blue is awesome. I am 62 years old and I love music. Especially the kind we can dance to. I have high blood pressure ,which I inherited from my dad. All my family has passed away. My uncle's aunts sisters and parents. MY father died at 51 years of age. My oldest sister died at age 49 years of age. So I really have to be active and eat nutritious foods. I also take my meds everyday. So these head phones would really help me stay healthy. I LOVE YOU ELLEN!!! Elida

Angelina Rakocy

I would like a pair of these to listen to music and grandkids could use to listen to there music and your music u downloaded

Amy Graff

WE LOVE U ELLEN WE WATCH UR SHOW EVRRRRRYDAY AND 4 O CLOCK IS ELLEN TIME WE LOVE U ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Amy Graff

hi Ellen,
I am 11 years old and just found out 6 months ago the reason earphones don't stay in my ears is because my right ear has a big cartilage clump. I never understood why i couldn't wear ear phones and my parents never told me. I have 2 completely different ears. Its ridiculous.

I really would love your Ellen Blue Beats because I can listen with both ears and love your show more than you can imagine.

I know Dori would forget my cartilage clump by tomorrow but hopefully you will remember!

Sophia Graff
Boca Raton, FL
My mom is Amy %61-376-1066

KENNETH SOARES

Love to have some cant wate love blue

William Jakes

ellen you are great i love that you bring so much joy and happpiness to people keep being an Angel your biggest fan william wish i can watch the show but it comes on at 6:00 in da morning so i gotta catch them on youtube

Valentina Fuller

My daughter wants a pair of these so bad.

Virginia Oton

I was able to watch the whole show today. I love the Ellen Blue. Even at my age I never get tired of dancing. Love your show.

Ruth Mchaney

I have been off work for a month and am now addicted to your show. I love it.You make sunshine out of a cold rainy day. When I return to work I will have to set record.

Lorianne Mann

I love your show,and not only would it make my day to meet Ellen it would make my year.because she is so kind,loving and caring.and seems to be a great daughter,sister,aunt and wife all around wonderful person.also everyday is on I watch and no one is to bother me.She makes us laugh everyday and takes away our troubles for an hour.and when you have as many as me,my husband and three grandkids we are raising,it helps to laugh for that hour.

Lydia Sierra

I absolutely love watching your show! Everyday after I get my boys from school, we have a routine to watch your show at 4 while eating dinner. It's the best! You give me so much inspiration! :). If I had a lot of money I also would love to help anybody and everybody possible!! <3

Pamela Rubio

Hi Ellen! Happy Holidays to you and yours...I wanted to share a sweet memory I have which includes you. My Mom Joyce and I were invited to your Dec. 2010 1st day of Christmas show. Needless to say we were quite excited and of course I posted it on my Facebook Page ( everyone was jealous) hehehe. Mom was in a wheelchair and was treated quite graciously by your staff. She was quite excited that she got to sit front row in her chair. She didn't miss a thing for sure. We both had such an exciting day and receiving all the beautiful gifts was definetly a highlight. We decided we would give these as Christmas gifts to the family! Well Sadly Mom fell ill and passed away Dec. 27, 2010. I know she was there watching as her 2 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren opened these wonderful gifts. This will always be a beautiful memory for me. Thanks Ellen...your the bestest♥

Theresa Carroll

Everyone wants these because of who designed them. Personally I want only the Ellen blue. You rock girl.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older