While filming his new movie in which he plays Walt Disney, Tom Hanks discovered an interesting Disney secret. Find out what it is!

Comments

Tracey Satterwhite

Oh I love this episode of the Ellen show..I just enjoy the energy of Tom Hanks..I think they could be cousins their spirits are so similar..I really enjoyed the show..THANKS ELLEN 4 THE SMILE

Dorota Zdanowicz

When I smoke I still use one finger to point... :) Just using the other hand...

Dor Maus

What Tom Hanks stated is NOT TRUE. Walt Disney did not point with two fingers because he was holding a cigarette! He pointed with two fingers, and the cast members at Disneyland Resort, to this day, point with two fingers because in some other cultures pointing with just your index finger means the same thing as pointing with your middle finger does in our culture. If you use two fingers, there is no longer a chance of offending anyone.

Jenette Styles

Merry CHRISTMAS Ellen And Family.I hope you are well.I know Ellen your eye is bothering you, but you just keep pushing on with the show.I wrote you a regular letter.around last week.I hope the speedy mailman got it there for you to read.I hope mail man Andy has found it and delivered it to you to read with a nice cup of water to sit by the fireplace with.And perhaps Jeannie your bell ringer is on her way guiding the 4 wheeler-ATV newer used sleigh.While Kevin the cashier adds some gift cards.And your Amy is saying-singing Lyrics to someone while trying to find out if a newer MT.bike will be heading this way too.It was just made right for a certain fellow.Ran or shine sleet or snow does not stop the mailman from saying no.YES There is time to deliver yet.I would love to win 1of12 days,but I would like you to hopefully read that letter more.than maybe you might just feel like helping with that someday.The person in my letter is what always makes me smile.The gift of giving makes me smile.Ellen Makes us smile and Tom Hanks always makes a person smile.I don't think he ever was in a bad movie.We enjoy them all.Thanks Ellen for a great show hope your feeling better soon Jenette

wealthypeople26

Meet Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door. Connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ....RichFishes.ōrg..... now!

Tammy Jackson

I just love Tom Hanks ever since Bosom Buddies, he is such a good looking man.

Melody K

The show today was marvelous darling! From start to finish there wasn't one single thing to not smile about. Thanks to Loni Love and Tom Hanks for the awesomeness that they both are. Oh, and Ellen, next time Tom comes at you with anything pointed.....run!

Kristin Sellers

I agree with Tom on watching Charlie Brown!! When my brothers and I were little we couldn't wait for Charlie Brown to come on because that ment Christmas is coming!!! I still wait for it to come on television...make a bowl of popcorn and sit and watch!!! Bye your show is on!!!!

Cheryl patterson

Dear Ellen,
So sorry to hear about your sty and I hope it gets better, this brings back many memories of my great grandmother. When we were much smaller my great grandmother would make us go to the intersection of the street we lived on and this is what we had to say.
Sty sty leave my eye, get the next person that passes by, now you could not look back as you walked home, how silly do you thing we felt. Love the good old days.