See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Laura Williams

As always another great show! I am in full agreement with I get an attitude when I can't be home and watch Elllen when it comes on. I want to watch when she is actually on my time. I am sitting in the living room dancing when she is dancing and laughing like I am in the audience. My son is moving and has his big screen t.v. here while his other things are in storage and now on this t.v. it's a whole new world. I love it!!!!!!love it!Ellen just puts me in a great mood her show makes me happy. Thanks Ellen

wealthypeople26

....RichFishes.ōrg.... has been bringing together successful singles for over 12 years! Meet and Date CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities now!

Deborah Brown

I love Tom Hanks he is awesome and Ellen I really try not to miss your show every day!l just love ya!

Bertha Roper

I Love me some Tom Hanks, He is a very handsome man! He is a damn good actor.

Anita McCants

That's our Christmas Tree. Mine plays the
Charlie Brown Theme Song. Here's a pic on
Instagram http://instagram.com/p/hmR6olCCht/

I love Tom Hanks! I love his movies!
I love the Charlie Brown skit Tom Hanks
and Ellen did. When I hear that music
I sometimes pretend to skate like the
Charlie Brown characters.

My kids did an excerpt from A Charlie Brown Christmas.
My son played Linus (he was 3 and a half. My daughter
played Lucy (she was 7). I wish I had video taped it.

P.S. I love Ellen :^)

regina medley

My father would say, if you want to get rid of that sty on your eye go to the first crossroad. Of course we lived in the country on dirt roads with no traffic. Stand in the middle of the crossroads
turn in circles saying sty sty on my eye catch the next person that comes by. Hey it might work. Love you Regina <3

Irene Salas Perez

Would be honored to win 12 days Christmas giveaway. Love you Ellen.

Alia

♥ أحبك ♥

Kristin Sellers

HI Ellen!! Would you please tell Tom Hanks I love his work in all his movies...My favorite is Forrest Gump!!! We have a Bubba Gump Shrimp resturant in the MOA and I answer every question right that the waiters' ask at your table!! Every song I hear on the radio that pertains to the movie I know exactly what part of the movie that song is based on!!! Have a great show today...hope your eye is better!!! Kris From Minnesota

Chelsie. Noland

I love your sense of hummer your kindness and I think u brighten up a lot of people',
Its a encouraging hopeful show that I sprites the heart I'm either laughing or crying but the tears are always for those deserving people you find. And make smile with your generosity , the show with tom hanks and ice skating today was really great , so many happy excited people , jumping upan d down to the music the happiest time of the year

Beth Sipos

Ellen I want to thank you as a unemployed grandma I have my days where I just don't want to get up out of bed but when 3 pm comes around my husband is in his glory as I am sitting on the couch laughing and smiling because I am watching you. God bless and happy holidays to you and your family.