Ellen has a stye on her eye, but that isn't going to stop her from doing a monologue.

Comments

Laura Frederick

A stye.. but a warm ****** on it.. the acid in the ****** will dissolve the blockage and you'll be..!!!.. all better...

Erell

Keep safe Ellen!! Hope you feel better.

Maureen

Ellen, I used to get styes all the time, my mom would always give me vitamin A and E. I am sure this was an Adele Davis remedy, my mom was a big fan of hers. I can still hear her saying you have to take them both as they work together. Warm saline eye washes will help too, I hope it feels better soon.

Bridget

I woke up with a stye on my right eye too. I thought it was some sort of bruise, but it's still here 5 months later...I hope your luck is better than mine

Peggy Coffey

Ellen to heal your eye sty quickly, use my Grandmother's remedy (it works). Take a gold wedding band & rub it on the sty; it will be gone in a few days.

Barbara Park

Ellen, we have always had things in common. Our age, our love of animals, but when I saw you with an eye patch and you said it was a stye I was like...whoa...because I also have a stye right now...first time ever. Started as a little bump and turned into a huge, painful, ugly monster thing. I'm a teacher, and my daughter suggested I wear an eye patch and do a pirate thing to have fun with it at work since I can't wear makeup ( I didn't do that). But then I saw you with your eye patch because of a stye and I thought, gees, Ellen and I are like cosmic soul sisters. I'm dreading the "L" word (lance!) and hoping this thing goes away with the antibiotics the doctor gave me. Hope yours is feeling better as well!!

wendy D Negron

hope you feel better. i have had a sty before. I am feeling your paing..bless you.

Carey

Your a Christmas angel helping all the ppl in the world. Love u thanks for making us smile such a simple thing smiling and it warms our hearts

Tina Tinley

I hate stys I used to get them all the time as a kid. Best thing is to rub a solid gold ring or piece of jewelry on it. Laugh but it works. Moms fix all remedies lol