See All the Winners of Day 3 of 12 Days!

These lucky viewers all won the Day 3 prizes from Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check out all or the ways you can enter, right here!

EllenTV.com

Instagram

• Jessica T. from Boise, ID

Ellen's Good News

• Kristen W. from Warren, MI

Tumblr

• Erica L. from North Providence RI

Comments

(Page 4 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Deborah LaMountain

Hello from sunny Florida Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Kathy Means

Ellen,I just wanted to say i cry everytime i see your show you make so many people so happy at christmas time.I know we all have problem around christmas and god has bless you so you can make them happy. God bless you.

Yasmine Hernandez

Hey Ellen, thank you for being a blessing to others! With all you're giving away for Christmas, I pray that you yourself have a very Merry Christmas :)

Kimberly Bush

Ellen you thaw us out with laughter in Indiana. Love you Ellen!

Betty C Hood

Ellen, My husband and I have watched you show for a long, long time. We both use the same computer, but we cannot both enter your contests because you apparently can only use ine computer for one entry.

We miss Tony. Where did he go? So he became a citizen and then lost his job?

Hursula Lopez

I love watching your show sooo much your so funny I almost never miss an episode! xoxo Happy Holidays

Marie Lauriston

You are the best, keep up the great work.

matilde jaramillo

Hi ellen I always watched your show ellen and i love it, your sense of humor makes me happy and i laughed and laughed.....Happy Holiday

Carol Marsh

Today's show was hilarious! The sty, the eye and the patch had me laughing so hard. Way to take a challenging situation and make it comical Ellen. Also loved your tennis form !

maria montanez

Love ur showwwww
Hoping to win one os the 12days of xmas as my gift :)

Susan Lemin

I just love your funny animal posts.

Priscilla Lopez

Hi Ellen....long time viewer love your show...I think you ars a great person inside and out.I hope my dream comes true and can see you live at you show

aline miller

wish we could be thair

Brittanie

You are an amazing person.

rita

Ellen, i was hospitalized 3 times in november, 2 surgery's, and what i thought was a possibel heart attack, and just laying there in the bed watching your show was the highlight of my day, at times i forgot i was even in the hospital. I know that everyone can't win, but i sure would like to dance with you on your show!!! However the gifts would be nice to since my husband and i are out of work, so we're passing on xmas this year, but we're just happy to be alive. Merry Xmas to you, your family and everyone that watches your show. Love You

(Page 4 of 7) Newer1234567Older