See All the Winners of Day 3 of 12 Days!

These lucky viewers all won the Day 3 prizes from Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check out all or the ways you can enter, right here!

EllenTV.com

Instagram

• Jessica T. from Boise, ID

Ellen's Good News

• Kristen W. from Warren, MI

Tumblr

• Erica L. from North Providence RI

Comments

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Lydia Toussaint

I miss Ellen on yesterday because I had a doctors appointment, but I watched it on the computer. My godchild Iris had to show me that I could do that. Ellen is a saint. She have a heart of gold. The more she give the more she gets. I wish more people was like that. She is always giving. I love watching her show.

Barbara Herbst

You are an amazing person beautiful inside and out. Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for so many people and making all the rest of us laugh and forget any troubles we have.

Barbara Herbst

This may be a repeat, I lost the first message. Anyway thank you so much for for all the joy you bring to so many people in need. I am touched each day I watch your show. I also appreciate how funny and delightful you are- you are a cure for anything that may be troubling us.

Cheryl Jorgensen

Ellen you bring sunshine into my home and a smile on my face everyday. You are the best ever. Keep my sunshine shining and my smile smiling. Love you Ellen!

Charli Cagle

Great Show even with a bad eye you still can make us laugh!

Ein Longmire

I watch Ellen every day especially since iv been unemployed she makes me laugh and got me threw the hard times of being unemployed she is the greatest human being on the planet she is so kind to others. I cant afford christmas this year but as long as i can watch Ellen everyday i will get through the ruff times hopefully i will find a job soon and things will get better.ELLEN YOU ROCK

Diana Cromwell

Dear Ellen I have been watching your show for 10 yr's and you are loving and caring and I wish I could meet you in person you make me laugh and smile on my worst day's your wonderful. I just turned fifty the 7th of Dec.I have no means to travel. I am not getting any younger meeting you is on my bucket list of things to do.

Margaret Randolph

I don't get to watch your show every day, but try to watch it as often as possible. I love to watch you dance, I am so impressed by how you relate to your guests, and your generosity just blows me away! I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. May God bless you and yours.

Brenda

I watch Ellen every day I would not miss it she makes me laugh and she makes me cry.She is wonderful and I really enjoy her show. Love you MS.Ellen

Lisa Brown

Merry Christmas, Ellen and staff!!!!! Love your show! Thank you for all you do to help people. The world needs more people like you.

rodney runyon

Please pic me... :))

MELBA ELUERE

Sol Republic, Beats, Radio Shack :) I hope I will win either any of them :)

MELBA ELUERE

oh my gosh Kindle Fire, give it to me Ellen please

Margaret Thompson

The first thing I notice are your shoes when you start your show. I love your shoes. Do they happen to be a size 10 ?

Sharon Spencer

Dear Ellen, Thank you for all that you do for so many. I watch your show every day and it really makes me smile. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Love Sharon

To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put 1 URL in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use

or