tumblr_mxlwioZNWb1r0pizwo1_500
tumblr_mxlwioZNWb1r0pizwo2_500
tumblr_mxlwioZNWb1r0pizwo3_500

She may have a stye, but you wouldn't know it... thanks to her brilliant invention

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Donald.  Barnes

My dearest. Ellen. I don't think. You can sell the left eye patch. Doesn't it already. Belong. To left eye. Of the group. T. L. C. You go girl. Sell. The right eye

Barbara Lewis

Love your patch. It goes so well with your outfit. You will become the first fashion eye patch maker.

Linda Price

well, I guess there are so many solutions to get rid of a stye, but I think if you put a pair of you Ellen panties on your head, your stye will immediately go away, because if you do this, the man in the white coat will come and take you away, therefore your stye will go away too!! LOL

frank st denis

hi ellen keep up the good work on your show. I hope your eye is better . hot pack it to draw it out.and it will help it. also I like to know on the 12 dqays of Christmas,due you have to enter everyday? thanks frank

Amber Allen

Still beautiful as always.

Debora Sheets

https://twitter.com/follower_requestIwould be so blessed winning The 12 days of Christmas on Ellen Show! My husband of 65 has to retire and we have nothing but junk, we both were taken for a ride in divorces before we met. Love has definately kept us together! We don't even have a flat screen t.v. we watch the 20 year old models, This would be a blessing above any other!

Angela  Harris

Hellourr , ( in my Madea voice). Luv dat eye patch .Can u say new style.lol......

maria I valentin

Put some of your own ear wax on the stye, old house remedy but it does work happy holidays feel better

Nicole Crain

The "fatches" bit is so funny to me, especially now, since I need to wear an eye patch from time to time. 3.5 weeks ago, I had my 2nd brain surgery (my 1st surgery was 18 years ago). My vision was temporarily affected, and I had double vision for a bit- so the eye patch was given to me from Occupational Therapy to see just one thing.:)and to write email and check fb. Recently, my eyesight has improved to blurred vision. My 2 girls have be-dazzled my patch for me, but it's is still not as good as Ellen's fatch :) don't tell my kids....

Thanks! Nicole

Charlene Bonsu

Ellen if you can stand a hot towel on it it will go away

Charlene Bonsu

Ellen Sweetheart That's a love bite lol

Lori

I'm sure you have the stye under control ;) BUT my tip is a hot tea bag! Stays warmer than a washcloth and seems to draw it out quicker! Make sure you squeeze the water out of the bag after heating :) FYI you're the only person I know that can totally rock the stye! Hope it heals soon!

shirley vazquez

Ellen this sounds gross, but if you take your spit on your sty every time you think about it. It will take the pain and sty away. fyi.

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12