Ellen had a few thoughts about the new Kardashian Christmas Card that she wanted to share. She also wanted to share a Christmas card of her own.

Kanye West visited The Ellen Show in November and world-premiered his new music video for "Bound 2." Watch the video here!

Comments

(Page 5 of 6) Newer123456Older
David

This is by far and away the worst music video I have ever seen and it showed me and reinforced my thought on Kayne that he is very little talent. I have seen 14 yr old kids with better rapping skills than this guy. I think Kayne and Kim are perfect for each other they are both ego maniacs and have very little to offer the world. Seriously the worst video ever . What a no talent bum !

edward eubanks

Portia really can't ride the handlebars like she wants to until Ellen grows the mustache.

Cindy

Is that seriously a video that they think is good? Please tell me this is a joke, a dog with its foot caught in a trap could sound better!

christine

Ellen Degeneres is a kind caring person who is a good role model for ALL people.
And Christmas is not just about Christ it's about goodwill and love and all the "Christian" ideals that most "Christians" seem to forget about. If only you self righteous people could see tat the world would be a bit better.

tootie

The video is ridiculous...soooooo corny.....and she looks so stupid.

Albert

Sluts for Christmas!! Whores on display, looks like Amsterdam!!

Me

That video and song is awful. Awful. What a waste of money. I had to shut it off. Really. I mean. Really. If the song was any good I may have watched the entire thing. I have better things to do. It grossed me out. I didn't know I was being invited into their bedroom with the bumping going on. Not sexy at all.

myles

Why does the media give so much free publicity to these two no talent nit wits?

T Seward

In my opinion Ellen is one of the best role models we could have ever asked for in the LGBT community.

Cheryl Arnold

Where is the baby Jesus in these sacrilegious cards???!!!
Christmas is about Christ!
Remember?

Chuck

This woman is sick.

Cheryl Arnold

Christmas is about the birth of Christ Jesus.
Where is he in all this awful picture(s)?
Sacreligious!!!!!

justme

kartrashian card is uglyyyyyy

Wendy Ridley

Ellen , I would love a Christmas card from you :-)

Rochelle d jones

Greetings from Bagram, Afghanistan!

Just wanted to let you know that we are watching you on AFN. I didn't know we could until we were flipping though the channels and saw ya! Due to the time zone, we won't be able to see the 12 days of Christmas live. So just keep us update on all the awesome things your doing for people. Keep up the good work. We love ya Ellen. Army Strong,Ellen tough! Can't wait to get back to Fort Campbell, KY
v/r