Ellen had a few thoughts about the new Kardashian Christmas Card that she wanted to share. She also wanted to share a Christmas card of her own.

Kanye West visited The Ellen Show in November and world-premiered his new music video for "Bound 2." Watch the video here!

Comments

(Page 4 of 6) Newer123456Older
Dachia

I got to 1:18... and do you guys remember that scene in Hot Fuzz when Sgt Angel is watching the play... wide eyes... terror... that was me just now.

Lydia

You Are A Riot.. Love this You Gals Look GREAT..!! What Fun you must Have..Merry Christmas To You & Portia..& Your Sweet Momma

Ms Bobbye Wiley

LOVE YOUR SHOW!!! That said I am a 78 year old Grandma who lives in Mississippi and my grandchildren live..way out in Texas. My wish for Christmas is to have an up to date Mac Computer that I can get Skipe on to be able to talk to them..will save me A LOT on my phone bill and that means much when you only get Social Security which I am thankful for!!
Thanks for all the help you give to people..makes me smile..also all the FUN you have on your show...LOVE IT!! Have missed seeing your Mama off and on on the show..is she doing ok? Hope you and Portia and family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year..you are doing so much good!!
Sincerely,
Grandma Bobbye

Alan Neal

Watching this video is like watching a 3 year old puke. You know the kid is in pain, throwing up like a volcano. But ya just can't convince yourself that you're going to get close enough to help him out without puking yourself! And poor Kim...she has NO IDEA what a fool she is letting this overgrown street thug ruin her life like that. No taste, no intelligence, a vacuous wasteland of dead brain cells. Kanye, you are nothing, and you will never be anything except the black guy who is fu••ing KIm! How does one acquire such lofty goals? In either case, you should abandon them now, before you waste any more time, dude. The clock is a tickin', and you ain't gettin' any younger!!

Xoti

First time I have ever seen KW perform. I tried very hard to find some talent there...not a single drop!

Jill Castagna

PLEASE, Ellen, isn't the Public over exposed to the Kardashians already?? We don;t want to see more of them. We love your show.You are such a fantastic host. And, Person.

slick mcgee

all you jealous asses should shut up they didnt do the vidoe for you they did it for themselves i dont see you getting paid millions of dollars black or white o.k. oscar it always has to come down to color you dont have any.

N A Blomberg

Hi Ellen,
There is a "What's wrong with these photos" to your Christmas card with Portia. Your back arm was not turned into a white girl arm.
LOL!!!

Laura

Simulated sex: silly. Skinny body: nope. Romance: ??? Kanye posing christ-like: ego-tripping. Overall: a good giggle.

Robert

One flew over the Kardashian tree # again.

Gozz

That was the dumbest video I have ever seen! Both Kim and Kanye made asses of themselves.

Jenn

Hey Kanye...This video sucks. It looks like it was made in front of a blue screen at Chuck E Cheese's! Ummm, actually I think I just insulted Chuck E. ...sorry :(

Derdre Merryman

really that was the worst piece of crap I have ever seen or heard....and KK hair is owing the wrong way....KW wording is....I don't know terrible.....my grandson who is 7 raps better than that......they both are so into themselves it is sickening......there is no way anyone should buy this at all....she is a whore and he is as queer as a 3 dollar bill

1 Reply
Tiffany Phelps

That is the worst music video ever. It didn't feature music, it was trash. He has absolutely no talent. What was the point of this? I'm wondering if Ellen had them on the show just as a joke.

Kathy