Ellen had a few thoughts about the new Kardashian Christmas Card that she wanted to share. She also wanted to share a Christmas card of her own.

Kanye West visited The Ellen Show in November and world-premiered his new music video for "Bound 2." Watch the video here!

Comments

(Page 3 of 6) Newer123456Older
Suzi

If those two think sitting on a stationary motorcycle with fake scenery as a background is cool, I hope someone clues them in that it's actually laughable! The only thing worse are his voice and the lyrics. Ellen's card is hilarious.

Ann

Why is her hair blowing in the wrong direction most of the time? Oh, we wouldn't be able to see her face now would we? This was an awful video, awful song, I just kept watching thru the end, couldn't believe they put this stuff out!

Kirsten Woolley

Ugh! That was a terrible video and the song is horrible. Yuck!

Monique

That video was the worse pieces of garbage I have ever laid my eyes on! I am seriously dazed by his audacity to present such crap to the public!

Lisa

Ellen is such a great host and discerns guests, so when I saw the video I thought it was just a spoof on her part! wow! it was real! How she didn't crack up, just shows what a great person she is! This could be the most incredulously awful piece of musicianship ever. Kanye should apologize now to those with real talent, oh that would require humility…..

Diane

The west video is disgusting it's right up there with Miley Cyrus. Both should be banned from TV.

Elizabeth.silva

Is Consuela from "Family Guy" the one saying "Uh-huh Honey" I was waiting to hear, "No, no I stay".

Spencer4coaching

Wellness is an "Individual Responsibility..." become aware and informed about how ones choices affects the outcomes. Natural Spring Water is superior to purified water and only costs a tad more. Aldi's has the best Spring Water in my opinion. On purpose breathing, fresh fruits and vegetables (organic is best) not an absolute. Positive loving thoughts and forgiveness are vital, oneself and others... Meditation, Tia Chi, Yoga, and walking with prayer are useful too.

Michelle

Kim has always had a thing for making videos, am i right? She's so fake & famous for no reason. No, i am not jealous. I rather be rich than famous.

Karen Polvinen

That is the first time I've listen to Kanya and probably the last. The scenery was so stupid, was this done on a limited budget? Between the 2 of them they have more money than GOD. Kim naked on a bike while he is driving is stupid, the girl has a wardrobe that would choke a horse, and the passenger on a motorcycle is suppose to sit in the back not facing the driver with her boobs in his face....the song is stupid, that must have taken him 2 seconds to remember the words. I'm sorry this whole thing was so stupid. They must be desperate.

1 Reply
Terri  Frye

Hello I love the Ellen show !! She makes me laugh . It helps me make it through my tough day ! Everyday if you don't laugh you will get depressed ! Laughter is the best thing that helps you get through everyday life ! I don't work now I have been at home for the past 2 yrs. caring for my disabled husband . Im tired by 8 pm after I get him into bed . But im not gonna quit because the nursing homes are horrible here in florida ! K I have to go help my husband get in the shower & finish laundry then start dinner have a great day ! I really hope I hear from Ellen soon ! Watching your show makes me happy & it helps me to make it through my rough days lifting up my husband everyday . you gotta laugh it just makes you feel so much better !!! Terri in sunny florida !!!

Lydia

You Are A Riot.. Love this You Gals Look GREAT..!! What Fun you must Have..Merry Christmas To You & Portia..& Your Sweet Momma

nene

wish he and his girlfriend would fall off the planet and never come back this relationship is a scam and what makes me even sicker they brung a child into this fake world that those two have created around themselves and now look they are never with their baby maybe a few photo ops but thats it . she needs to take more lessons fro her older sister that is a great mom ,,that baby was conceived for attention and no other reason . West and K Kardashian make me sick do any of them go to church ? West need ed her for his new album because everyone knows he can`t sing and is so disliked here and Jay z and lady B did not help his image so he went with the next best headline story maker K Kardashian .

Cathy

First time I've ever listened to him or seen any of his work.....hope it will be the last time...I'm sorry, but that was awful.

JD

I think I just threw up my breakfast. maybe last nights dinner as well.
shove that sickening queer garbage in everyone's faces. Especially on Christmas.

(Page 3 of 6) Newer123456Older