Ellen had a few thoughts about the new Kardashian Christmas Card that she wanted to share. She also wanted to share a Christmas card of her own.

Kanye West visited The Ellen Show in November and world-premiered his new music video for "Bound 2." Watch the video here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 6) Newer123456Older
Nancy Anne

Ellen's card is a lovely, intimate portrait of Herself and her partner. My problem is that the Christmas/Ramadan/Hanukkah season is not about her, but about the spiritual side of our lives and the various religious views and stories that are part of it. I suppose if you worship your carnal behaviors above all else, then Ellen's card is okay. I find it rather tasteless.

Melane Miller

Hi my name is Melane Miller and I attend Canyon Springs High School Law and Leadership preparatory in North Las Vegas as a senior in the business program. While club season began I tried out for Dig This, a volleyball club team, and made the 18’s travel. While I was happy and excited to join the team, I was quickly struck with the realization that it was rather costly. The tuition for this team is $3,000; something my mother does not have. I told her that I would cover the expenses, but became stressed because I have no idea on how I can come up with so much money. I started a donation page on gofundme.com and hoped I could raise my funds there, however the process has been going really slow for me. I needed to have $500 by November 17th ; I did not pay it. Now I am behind on a payment with another coming up and only $150 to give from fundraising. I understand that I am not the only person under stress and you may have better things to look into, but I need your help. If you would please go to my donation page www.gofundme.com/dig-this-vb-funds or email me at melanemiller@yahoo.com to see if you could give anything at all it would be more than helpful. I am not asking you to give all you have, but just to give any amount that you can. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a good day.

JAMES HAMMERS

ELLEN DE GENERATE...TO YOU AND ALL WHO LIKE YOUR SHOW...I GUESS YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY CLOSE TO IT..

Michael

To Helen Degenerate,
Whish yo and Porcha a Mary Kalekemaka and a Merry Monarch.
****s and giggles.........
Michael

NEL

THAT'S FUNNY K .K.K.

Margie

Who the hell is the small minded person who refers to 2 dykes & a bull? I thought I'd had a trip back to the bad old days. No, I am not gay & none of my children are either so its just a not so little old woman, saying shame on you.

dagsblondie

You do come up with the greatest of spoofs! (Absolutely loved your Halloween take on Nicki Minaj! Hilarious.)

Rex Remes

Ellen is great. And she always looks great ... looks the same.

Portia is another story. She is starting to look like a cartoon character (a caricature of her former self).

Kayne is rubbish. Plus, he is really short.

Rex Remes

Ellen looks great. Never changes ... always looks the same. And a nice person too.

Portia is starting to look like a cartoon character (a caricature of her former self).

Kanye is really short ... so he has an attitude (but not much talent).

Mya

LMAO, You go Ellen

Allison

Not only is Kanye's voice annoying in his video and the song just bad in general but the video production is extremely amateur. I had to keep asking myself if it was for real--some kind of joke or spoof? Love Ellen and love the joke of her Christmas card.

1 Reply
Allison

pat ford

i love your show

Scout

well.... I'm scarred for life... Seriously? Make it look like you're screwing on his bike? Gah! Ya'll are horrible. And the fact that Kanye said he'll be the next Mandela?! Bull.

Ashley

Wow...that was a bad video...Pay attention to his arrogant look at the audience at the end when everyone applauded for him (5:08). He definitely has delusions of grandiosity.

(Page 2 of 6) Newer123456Older