Things didn't go according to plan for Jake Gyllenhaal and his family this Thanksgiving. He shared a hilarious story of his misadventure with Ellen.

Comments

barb sobel

This is crazy to get in to 12 days

Linda Loza

Man Ellen had to finish watching the story of Jake's on PC cuz our channel 47 was messing up badly and cutting in & out. It was a bad story and felt for him and the car. The family was together not at the best of times or situations but they were together. lol Wish him well for me and hope the family recovered from the fiasco that happened. lol

sheri qualls

Im new to this laptop so once I get it figured out I'll be better at expressing and sound intelligent lol

Cindy Trapp

Can you do an average persons family tree? One other question, can you fly out to Columbus, Ohio and met me for lunch?

YVETTE ORR

I loved Jake's Thanksgiving story. I aiways enjoy the way Ellen makes her guest feel right at home. Good luck Loni Love on finding true love so you can TAP THAT!!!

Michelle Fisher

Hi Ellen, I thought the interview was cute. I watched you on tv, but my dish went out from the weather so I watched on youtube again. I would love to come to the show, but I don't leave my home. I was given a medication for fybromialgia 3 yrs ago that left me so severely sensitive to light that I get severe migraines 3-5 days a week, not to mention if any light gets in my eyes. I have lupus, fybromialgia, asthma, kidney problems, and arthritis. Although I would love to meet you in person, I'm ok with watching you on tv because, you radiate so much joy and happiness through a tv screen, that it is enough to make me smile even on a sad day. Besides my vehicle wouldn't even get me out of the drive way let alone the airport. I had to cancel a few Dr app.'s because I didn't have a way there. My mom promised me her car when she got a new one, but my sisters car broke down. She just had a baby that had to stay in the hospital after she was born, and they needed the car for her husband to work or they were going to loose their home. They needed it much more than I did so mom gave it to them. I'm just grateful that the baby is beautiful and ok, and that they are finally getting on their feet. I don't want anyone to think I'm complaining, because I wrote all of this. I wrote it, so I could ask everyone to count their blessings not your problems. Please everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday! Happy early B-Day Jake

marlene d brooks

Ellen, I love watching you getting your guess to blush, you really havn't changed at all, keep up with the smiles you put on everyones faces 5 days a week.

Lisa

I just want to say that I love watching Ellen when I can I use to watch her sitcom. I also wish my son were her to watch her show that would be my one Christmas wish. But that won't happen so I listen to his voice on a video that my daughter inlaw sent me. Happy holidays

Lora Kitchener

OMG OMG I just love Jake he is the sexiest man alive. love you

Brenda

I also wanted to add that my son is going to college now, which of course, is not cheap by any means, and my husband is going to have a kidney transplant this summer. I can't seem to get a break. We have each other and that means everything to me, but it is so hard to keep a positive attitude with all this going on. Hope you get this message. We love watching your show when we can. It gives us so much hope, and so many laughs. Your the best Ellen...

Kristen Hedge

Ahhh Jake! That is funny a funny story! It's one your niece will always remember.

Tenzin Lama

I love your show, watch all the time on YouTube and ellentv.com. I would love to come on your show please pick me!!!!!

Originally I am Tibetan but I was born in India. In 1999 me and my grand father moved to Nepal. My mom died when I was 6 and my father loved my mom so much he started drinking and he drank him self to death, left my older sister, me and my younger sister with my grand parent. My grand mother died when I was in tenth grade. After that one of my aunt asked to put one of the girl in monastery so it will be easy on my grandfather. So, my little sister become nun. She got sick after two years, got tuberculosis and was in bed for five years, by then I had a job and I was married. My younger sister was in India sick and my grandfather was helping her and I was in Nepal. I brought them to Nepal so I can help her and help my grandfather some what. By the time she got here in Nepal it was to late and I lost her. A month before she died I found out I got tuberculosis and I was in bed for nine months. I don't know why maybe my husband thought I will die too like my sister, he kick me and my grandfather out of house. I had relatives that I could go to but they thought if they let me be and where I was then my husband might take me back. So, I had no where to go. I don't know how I pass that time don't remember much but I came out of this sickness and I got my job back. I am taking care of my grandfather and myself. Then I made Adam and I followed him to America. My grand father is still in Nepal, I send money to my grandfather every month and I go to visit him every year. It's not easy to support two-family, one myself here in America and other my grandfather who lives in Nepal but everybody has to make it and I am making it too. some day sun might shine in my life :)