Sometimes the rhythm is gonna get ya, and it got Ellen bad in rehearsal. We thought you might want to see the clip!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Bridget Vesloski a

Ellen I love you and Steve Harvey I laugh and cry everyday watching you two and if I could give you two a humanitarian award I would please don't ever change you make so many people so happy I wish I was in calf. So I could go to you show.

Your friend

Bridget

Bunnie Carter

I love your show and I love how you give things away to people. I too am involved in the homeless, low income, and people who need help but won't ask. I am always doing and giving to my community and Ellen you are my inspiration. Love you girl so much and always you bring a smile to me. Such a beautiful person.

Fatima

I don't think that you need rehearsal, girl you have moves and swags

Cathy A. Brock

There's always something on your show that makes me smile, Ellen. You don't come on here, in Ky., until 3pm and I've made that my relaxing time. I love to watch your energy and who you'll make happy next. Your is a great show from beginning to end. Thanks!!!

Brenda McCall

She looked like she was having a fabulous time.

Sharon Long

There isn't much you can say about Ellen that hasn't been said before. But, she is a great person and a great personality. Most of us can't say that about ourselves. She gives of her talent, herself, and everything else she can get her hands on. God bless you Ellen and thank God for allowing you to be an instrument of His love in today's world. We could use a lot more people like you in the industry of entertainment. Happy holidays to you and yours. Your faithful watchers, Sharon & Dave

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12