See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Anton

Hi! Nice photo & nice show.
Where we can see full episode?

j

I tape your show every day, yesterday's was one of the best! They say to watch out for the quiet looking people and Jake Gyllenhall proved that! He is one funny guy. Add him to the list of Kelly Pickler and Jennifer Aniston as one of your best guests.
Thank you for your truly entertaining shows!

Kelli Jespersen

I have been watching you for and years and recently my husband has been off work and he has started watching it with me. I get to listen to him laugh and giggle again. Thank you to all of your for putting a smile on both of our faces.

richa shukla

hello ellen,
i am from india and a big fan of you and your show!!
now that it is featuring on indian television at the same time as the u.s. my happiness has no bounds.
i would really like to request you to kindly invite benedict ***berbatch and martin freeman on your show. watching them will a delight...
thankyou!

Kathleen Clark

Another extremely enjoyable show!You just keep get better and better Ellen Thats why you are so Adored!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Morton

My 13 son Avery and I record your show every day and watch it together after his homework is done. My son literally has a alarm set on his iPod to go off everyday to let us know it's time to watch. We are absolutely crazy about you here in NH. We love you Ellen.

Debra Galarneau

I record your show everyday, then my husband Gary and I watch it every night! You are so funny, and I love the way you dance! You are amazing, kind and generous! I wish there were more people in this crazy world like you! Keep up the great work with your show!

christine

I thought your Christmas card was like no other like I have never seen. Who came up with the idea of the photo? The show was well there are no words, it excellent all the time. There's always a surprise of sumsort, love it, love it, love it....

Beverly Reid

Elle U R a blessing from God I enjoy watching your show every weekday Here's wishing U and your family a Happy Holiday and may God bless!!!

Shenalee

Great story he had It was so funny I love it. Thanks Ellen And Jake

Robin Haynes

loved hearing about Jake Gyllenhaal's Thanksgiving...always a good time watching ELLEN....