Kelly has an exciting new holiday album, and she performed a great track from it! Check it out.

Comments

Bertha Roper

Kelly performance was nice and I really like the song. She tickled me being a first time mom it is a experience being pregnant because those nine months seems like a lifetime alone with the morning sickness. I completely understand cause I had it morning, noon and nite. It's a great gift to be blessed to have a child, but the pain when giving birth is a whole nother story. Kelly can't see it but she looks pretty carrying the baby and she has a glow to. Congrats on baby n hubby. When she gets to hold her baby, it will be the greatest feeling in the world. I love my kids dearly and very thankful for them.

lynne vogl

Kelly is such a beautiful and wonderful person I have followed her sense american idol her song stronger help me when I was going through chemo my last treatmen was Aug, 9-2013 so far I am cancer free we cross r fingers and toes and thank God and for everyone prayers

Loudie Valme

Today show was wonderful not only I am a fan of Kelly , also I like the fact that the end of the show was all about kitchen. Specially for me I love to cook. I imagine that I was in my own kitchen. That was awesome Ellen.

Frank Lucas

I love Kelly's song, it will be a new Holiday classic. One thing, is that Ben Stiller behind her playing the guitar?

Kristin Sellers

Kelly is just adorable!!! What a voice!!! Congratulations to Kelly and her husband on their news of becoming parents!!! She looked amazing....saltine crackers for the morning sickness!! This is old school, but it works!! I love the little scripts you do before 12 Days is presented!!! Fun for all!! Kris from Minnesota

Debbie

Love, love, love seeing Kelly Clarkson on your show today!!
Thanks for having her!! Love her singing and talking..lol!
She's hilarious, along with you!!
Love you both!
Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
I'll keep on watching! Love you and your show!!
Hugs,
Debbie ☻

Christina

Kelly,
I was sick all the time with my son... I used to love sausage but while I was pregnant the smell of it make me so sick, still cant eat it and that was 6 yrs ago.

So just by looking at you i'm going to guess your going to have a boy, sorry.

I loved how you couldn't stop talking, makes for a more interesting show rather than someone just sitting there acting like they would rather be some where else and just shortly answering questions.

ida doyle

omg kelly was so funny she had me laughing specially about her pregnancy

Sabrina Martinez

I know Kelly was a little embarrassed for being so talkative, but I personally found it lovely. She seems so down to earth and like a old friend. Congrats on your marriage, your baby and your beautiful Christmas album. A fan since day 1, Sabrina

Cindy Mamigonian

Kelly, I love you even more. My pregnancy with both my children was horrible. I was deathly sick for the whole 9 months! At work they left a bathroom open for me because I was sick all day long. I would wake up in the middle of the night and throw up. I was even sick all through my delivery. But just minutes after giving birth I felt great! Hang in there. :)

Sincerely,