She's an incredible singer, but did you know she also has a pilot's license? She told Ellen the whole story.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Lara

I love the way you help people all the time.... You have a great hart... you and your wife!!! we would love to all meet you and be
on your show.. And Merry Christmas Ellen xoxoxoxox

Lara Valigura

Chery Hardy

I couldn't enter contest thru the email that I received.... just want you to know....I will use your web site! Merry Christmas Ellen!!

pam moe

Why is it Ellen NEVER helps seniors or even answers their emails?? My mom has emailed her several times over several years, begging for help with her teeth as she only has 5 and has toxins running through her body from the bad teeth creating poison and we thought for sure Ellen would be the gracious helpful person she is and offer her some help, but are just totally ignored. SHE really needs to get some dentures and is disabled and unable to work and has no dental insurance. There is no one here in Nevada to help her, she has tried everyone and everywhere. You would think someone would be willing to help.This would be my wish, for her to get the help she needs to get teeth!!

Betty Fleming

Just received the email re 12 days of Christmas, but I'm have a difficult time trying to enter the contest. Could you please show how to enter.

Carol Olszynski

I also had issues with signing up for the 12 Days of Christmas!
It took all my info and then went blank and said try later

Connie Donley

I would have loved to enter the 12 days of Christmas but the e-mail reached me after the deadline like at 2:43AM on Dec. 8th to be exact, that's not right I'm disappointed in you Ellen. I love the show I just wish I didn't have to wait until 4 PM to have a good laugh and to feel good.

Georgeann Shields

Maybe it's me but I am trying to enter to win your 12 days of Christmas and find it very difficult to find the site to enter - oh well! Happy Holidays

Karen Lamantia

Ellen , I was wondering if you received my email about my skin , maybe you won't even read it but there won't be a xmas for me to depressed but you have a great holiday thank you ♥♥♥

Rowena Rellamas

I love you, Kelly. You're one of the best singers and you really have a sense of humor.

Cindy Sanders

Kelly is too stinking cute and funny!

george buckley

Ellen

Great show and glad you had my favorite singer(Kelly Clarkson) on there. I wish her the best of luck for the holiday season.I also wish you and Portia the best as well. I am so glad I checked in today to see you again! I have to admit, Kelly being pregnant has bought out a wilder and a side we rarely see in her. I was laughing my butt off( and that is alot to laugh) . Anyway thanks again for being true and real as always.

Happy Holidays
George Buckley

Schanaque Johnson

HI ELLEN I LOVE YOU & YOUR SHOW & I REALLY LOVE KELLY CLARKSON HAVE CD SHE"S EVER MADE EVER IM SO HAPPY SHE FOUND HER PRINCE CHARMING & THAT THERE"S A BUN IN THE OVEN .I WISH HER ,THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD .TELL HER TO KEEP FLYING HIGH ON LOVE & DONT LOOK DOWN IF SHE"S GOING TO MAKE IT . BECAUSE THERE ARE HATERS OUT THERE WHO DONT HAVE LOVE WHO WILL TRY ANY & EVERYTHING TO BRING THEM DOWN OUT THE LOVE CLOUD .LIKE SHE SAID IN HER SONG (HEAR ME)HE HAD TO BE OUT THERE , HE HAD TO BE SOMEWHERE,& HEARD HER NOW HE GOT HER DONT LET HIM GO .LOVE YOU ELLEN & CONGRADUATIONS KELLY

Cynthia Shelton