She's an incredible singer, but did you know she also has a pilot's license? She told Ellen the whole story.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
American Classifieds

Amazing grace.

Babe

Hi Ellen, I am writing to tell you how much you have cheered me up today. That gift was better than any of your twelve days gifts. Last night we had to say goodbye to our faithful friend. It was by far the hardest decision I have ever had to make. He had congestive heart failure and had been getting worse with each passing day. We got him a year after we got married 14 years ago so he was like our first child, and to make things worse we had to explain what was happening to our 11 and 12 year old sons. Needless to say last night was hard for us all. He always slept with my wife and I and always took up most of the bed. It felt so strange not to have him lying between us that I silently cried myself to sleep.

I usually love this time of year but this year has held a lot of sadness and despair for me. I have not been watching your show for the past week or so because I have not felt much like celebrating knowing what was to come, so I have been recording it each day because I was just too depressed to watch. After a really rough night I needed to focus on something else for awhile so I decided to watch a movie. I looked to see what I had recorded on the DVR and saw Ellen (6) and decided to skip the movie and watch you instead. I am glad I did, because for a little while you made me laugh and forget about all the pain in my heart. Christmas won’t be the same this year without our boy Poco, but I know I can always rely on you to cheer me up. Thank you for that gift! Merry Christmas, John.

helen mcanally

dEllen you still rock it.i have tried for three years to win 12days.we watch all the time.biggest fans allways.

Kathryn

I can't remember when I enjoyed a special as AWESOME as Kelly's!! Watching it againhere in NY as the snow is falling + feeling Sorry for you Califorians w/no snow! crazykat61@gmail.com

Susan Hartman

is Tony ever going to be back on the show as DJ

tiffanie fochtman

hi my name is tiffanie im 12 yrs old is there anyway u can help my mom out she works all the time but has been having a hard time getting back n forth to work we dont have a vehicle and we live 15 miles from her work we also have to move by dec 31 and she has been so stressed with xmas almost here she has to rely on rides to work which is hard cause she works differant shifts shes a shift man at mcdonakds shes a single parent thank you

linda doucette

hello ellen just checking in for the 12 days of december thanks

shannon hebert

My girls and I love watching your show.You are an inspiring women.you are always helping others and making people laugh.I love your show.I wish one day to bring my kids to one of your shows,but for now I will continue watching the show on tv.MERRY CHRISTMAS.you are loved.

Dolores Sanders

Hi Ellen, it would be great to win your Twelve Days of Christmas
to share with family & friends. I just turned 69 years old and being retired is a real strain on my budget for the holidays. I love your show and your generosity is really great to watch. You are a wonderful, caring person and it is a pleasure to see you making people happy. Wishing you and your family the best of holidays ever.
Dolores

Kaye Tipton

Ellen, Just wanted to tell you that you make people so happy with the gifts you giveaway. Thank You for being such a warm, wonderful giving person. People that watch your show can tell that your giving comes from the heart. Ellen, you make me smile, Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS......Kaye

heather dawsonh

I love your show I only hope one day I would be able to attend a show that would be amazing ... Keep up the amazing work

Debbie marsh

I was reading viewers emails and I agree, the show doesn't help the elderly and with their services being cut, they are the people that need it the most!!!

shirley vazquez

I love your show!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me happy for one hour everyday!!

Judy

Received the e-Newsletter today, 12/8/2013 at 6:00 p.m. to register for Day 2 giveways, clicked on enter only to be told it was closed at 11:59 p.m., 12/7/13.

Something seems amiss, what happened?

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older