There wasn't a detail she held back from Ellen as Kelly Clarkson talked about her two big life events! Ellen talked to Kelly about her pregnancy, what she wants to name her baby, and about her wedding to Brandon Blackstock in October.

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
Jillannd

I love Ellen and Kelly Clarkson! These two had me roaring. Kelly, don't ever change!

Andrea Murray

I am actually pregnant with my seventh child. Each one was different, yes, but I was sick a lot with my second. She was a girl and I threw up a lot. I was nauseous for all of them. I wonder why she thinks that it would go away this fast. It usually goes away by the fourth month.

Christine White

We need more people like you in our lives.you make my day every afternoon at 3o'clock,no matter what is going on in my life you always make me smile

Christine White

Ellen is such a beautiful.giving person.we need more people like Ellen in this world.i love your show you make my day every afternoon at 3 o'clock..Love you

jenny886

My Uncle Tristan just got a nearly new red Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe by working online... visit the website.....www.bay91.com

Sylvia

I can relate to Kelly! My 2nd pregnancy was CRAZY!! I had non stop nausea-along with the vomiting to the point of depleting all of my sick time off and my vacation from work and was taken off work an extra month early compared to the normal time allotted. My doctor prescribed 4 different meds along the way and on the 5th one-she claimed that the next bottle of meds were provided to patients dealing with chemotherapy. Even that did not work and she said i had to just though it out to the end. The day i delivered was the day it ALL went away! WOW what a horrible 9 months that was!! Let's just say she is my last child-my little bug-she is a sweet kid ;)

Ceejay

I had no idea that Kelly Clarkson was so darn funny. She was hilarious!!!

Gwords

She is very happy in her life right now. I am happy for her and hope that she has a healthy baby when the time comes. I think she will make a great mom.

Kathe

Thanks for sharing. Since the show hasn't even aired here yet you have saved me the enjoyment of actually watching the show!

1 Reply
Biglittlejoe

Well, having babies is not for wimps.

That's one reason why I admire women.

Christine

I love Kelly Clarkson to death but when she said that she was 11 weeks I did the math and that means she got pregnant before her wedding. I thought she was a no sex until your married kind of girl. :-/ I guess not.

1 Reply
Tracy Levesque

I can definitely sympathize with Kelly Clarkson about her "morning sickness". I gave birth to my first child on October 14, 2013. I had morning sickness that wasn't quite like hers; I didn't throw up as many times a day but I was sick almost every single day of my pregnancy. Even on the morning I went into labour, I was experiencing it between contractions. For her sake, I hope it goes away soon and she doesn't have to endure a pregnancy like mine. My son only weighed 4lbs 3oz when he was born and I think the sickness played a large role. But it was worth it and I will be doing it again because my son is the most precious thing in my life.

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123