There wasn't a detail she held back from Ellen as Kelly Clarkson talked about her two big life events! Ellen talked to Kelly about her pregnancy, what she wants to name her baby, and about her wedding to Brandon Blackstock in October.

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Mary

Great interview and so funny. I wish Kelly luck with her pregnancy and hopefully she feels better in the coming months.

Kim Biederman

Oh my goodness! I laughed and laughed watching your show today! Kelly Clarkson is just too sweet and fun and genuine. She has been one of my favorites since she won American Idol. I'm sending prayers for her to have a healthy happy baby. Ellen, you are such a great person. I love your show!!!

Sherrie Mullen

OMG this is probably my favorite interview ever. SOOO funny!!!

Madeline Litz

I am a 78 yr. old great-grandmother of 13, grandmother of 9, mother of 3. I love every one of them. I laughed watching you and Kelly Clarkson when she talked about her pregnancy. You made my day. You are so funny and down to earth. I wish more people smiled and enjoyed life as much as you seem to. I enjoy watching your show and love the reactions of your audience when you surprise them. Hope you have a wonderful Xmas and a Happy New Year. lol, Madeline

Ana

Oh hon! I was sick too! You're having a girl! My whole pregnancy was a hot mess. But I realized often I ate the less I was sick. So I constantly had something in my mouth. I still have the weight to prove it and my girl is 8 months old. Hang in there! You forget about the bad of the pregnancy after she is born.

Lindsay Smith

Kelly, I was sick for 5 months!!!! I lost 13 lbs in that 5 months! It was horrible! I would throw up in a cup on the way to work because the sickness would come upon me so fast I couldn't pull over to vomit....

John

Pregnancy is supposed to be hard, just like other things in life. I mean really!!! What do these women expect? America has become a nation of whiners in which no one wants to fight for anything because it's not comfortable!!!! A nation of comfort junkies!!!!! It's no wonder America is weak.

2 Replies
Jen

I just love how real that girl is. She cracked me up. And Kelly, I have had 4 pregnancies and every.single.one of them was miserable from the 6th week till the 16th week. SO SICK. I can't drink anything, not even a swallow unless I start gagging- so I am so dehydrated and thirsty on top of throwing up. I always cry after the 1st week of being sick because I know I have 9 more weeks of feeling miserable. So worth it though ;)

Stacy Hinde

Watching Kelly when the commercial break came on my son said, "oh that was real I thought that was the Twelve Days" so funny she is all over the place.

Tina

OMG! Kelly talks so much it was so loud and annoying. However, I think shes a great and nice person, but really needs to let the interviewer do the talking otherwise she should get her own show!

Michelle

I had my first child June 28th and my first trimester I had scared my doctor. I was unable to eat hardly anything because I would throw up almost immediately after. So I ended up losing like 12 pounds before my first trimester was over as well as ending up with a bladder infection. I was pretty miserable throughout most of my pregnancy because of either the morning sickness or lack of sleep from my son kicking me almost ALL night. He is a blessing but I wouldn't mind skipping the pregnancy if there is a next time lol.

Sherry

Kelly was so annoying today I could only watch for a short time. And the Christmas song was horrid!! Maybe I'm just having a bad ear day.

Tammie

Am I wrong or doesn't she already have a son? I thought I remembered hearing when she was on American Idol that she was a single mom? Why is she acting like she hasn't ever been pregnant before?

3 Replies
Kathy

I love Kelly! She is so talented, hilarious and down to earth. Made my day watching her interview with Ellen.

Karmah

Ellen is so funny! Kelly seems like a super nice person, too. Love them both!

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older