There wasn't a detail she held back from Ellen as Kelly Clarkson talked about her two big life events! Ellen talked to Kelly about her pregnancy, what she wants to name her baby, and about her wedding to Brandon Blackstock in October.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Payge

Funny that she said she was pregnant when she got married, but it is now confirmed what most already knew.

Debbie

First I love The Ellen Show. Kelly I want to tell you when I was pregnant with my son I was soooooo sick. Plus having heartburn. It was the same when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was awful. I loved being prego but not all the sickness. But it does get better.

Morgan

I love Kelly Clarkson, she's so down-to-earth. I'm 6 wks ahead of her in pregnancy and I appreciate her honesty!

G.

YAAAWWN! Big WHOOP! Hey Kelly, sooo FYI. Women have been pregnant and giving birth for thousands of years.

Kathy Hathaway

Kelly is beautiful inside and out!! She is really funny, down to earth, and I enjoy listening to her interviews. She seems like such a nice and humble girl!

B

Kelly Clarkson has an amazing voice, but she is SO NOT hot.

Denine

With my first, I had morning sickness morning, noon and night, from three months in to eight months.. I thought I would never like food again..

Monique

LOL! I was sick for three months straight everyday all day. With my two girls. It sucks, but worth it. Then with my son I was sick only a few times in the first three months... Kelly's probably having a girl. (Based on my experience.)

Fran Ayers

Dear Kelly;

My pregnancy was similar to yours. My mother-in-law loved to point out that she was never sick during any of her trimesters. Years later my son is happy and healthy. So it's all good. Best wishes.

FA

Shannon

Ellen, please tell Kelly that I hate that she is sick, but I am so happy to hear that someone is just as sick as me! I am 14 weeks and haven't stopped throwing up since I found out I was pregnant. I love Kelly, I love you and I love my baby boy, even though he's made me sick as a dog!

Dana

Love love love Kelly! She's so cute and real and a joy to listen to, musically or in an interview.

Dave

I really don't know who this lady is, but she's really funny and nice!

Diane Sciallo

Sick of all these women complaining about the morning sickness of pregnancy. Do they think its easy to create a new life in your body, hello, it's obviously not a walk in the park. But BILLIONS of humans are born, so just shut up and put up with it ~ don't need the "stars" getting on TV talking about it like they are giving birth to the Saviour.

Sara

Awww :-( I feel her pain. It sucks getting sick all the time. I'm not as far along as Kelly but I do have the all day morning sickness.

DJ Bazemore

I like Kelly Clarkson's music, but now I love Kelly Clarkson the person!! She's so honest, real, and FUNNY! I laughed so hard watching her talking about her wedding and pregnancy!! I could have watched another hour of the two of you!

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older