See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Hollie Arnold

I love to watch Ellen, she is amazing. I thrills my heart to see all the give always, it would be a dream come true for something like that to happen to my family.

Lindie Brown

Tell Kelly to get Hospital "throw up" bags (green plastic tube with rigid opening); it makes the throw up process Soooooo much easier (I've battled cancer for 21 years and practiced MUCH).
Ellen you make me laugh -- and that makes you my friend!
Best, Lindie Brown

Rhonda Hurley

i want to see you so bad.T am 48 years young am disabled only live on 770.00 so i cant even buy ue underwear.. i dont won't anything from you i just want to see you??? please make my gream come true?? i love you and your show.......

Rhonda Hurley

I love Kelly but I love you and ur show more... Please let me come see you>> i am 48 disabled live on 770.00 so I cant come see you.. PLEASE HELP LOVE YOU AND YOUR SHOW...

Amanda Sauceda

One day Im going to win the lottery and the first thing im doing is coming to see you:)….You are amazing! Thanks for all you do. You truly are remarkable….Hugs!!

Pedro J Perez

She sings so wonderfully its incredible. Lots of talent.

Carol Majszak

Kelly Clarkson is a hoot. Loved the bell playing. I can relate to her pregnancy illness. I puked my guts out. Hold on Kelly, it will be so worth it.