The Voice Judge and Maroon 5 frontman was here to discuss his recent crowning as The Sexiest Man Alive, and his equally sexy fiancée!

Named Sexiest Man Alive in November 2013, Adam told Ellen about his fiancée, Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo, and his parents' reaction to his title. "My fiancée burst into laughter, my mom very sweetly asked me if that makes her the sexiest mom alive, and my dad just said, 'You're welcome.'"

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
emily

Adam Levine you are perfect!! I love your music and I think you are the best judge on The Voice!! Go to prom with me??!!

Sunny

Not that Adam isn't handsome. He is. But not that handsome. I am with Betty Crim. He is no young Sam Elliot - who was and still is dead sexy. The eyes. The voice. The cool. That man has "it". Nobody except maybe Tom Selleck can compete. Sam Elliott now? At 70 years old? Still yummy and makes your toes curl. Just watch clips of him on YouTube. Nuff said. Catherine Ross hit the jackpot.

Betty Crim

I cannot understand it. There is nothing outstanding about him. not ugly....just average. Even the tattoos are average these days. I think Sam Elliot is the sexiest man alive. He stands the test of time & I love his voice.

Elle

This a sad day for all girls that this boring uninteresting womanizer is proclaimed to be top pick....tiny narrow-set eyes and bone structure that is nothing to speak of, very ordinary and below average. nah...pass....

GetREAL

The rest of us burst into laughter too as this is just jewish media propaganda with a less than average looking jew trying to be sold as a hunk!

Dave

His tattoos make him look trashy - poor aesthetic judgment on his part. Sadly this trashiness seems to be a blindly accepted norm in our Pop culture now. Sadly, will impress others with poor judgment to get tattoos. The King has no clothes.

Badbob

Good choice.

Azho

Yea, I think that was a very weird pick.Who would have been their next choice? Mick Jagger!!!

Solon Palmyra Grissom

Finally figured out what People magazine's prerequisites are for naming someone Sexiest Man Alive;He must be conceited enough to take off his clothes every time a camera is pointed at him.

veronica boratko

Adam may be very sexy, yes he is, but my sexiest man alive is my man:)
Candy crush lol my kids do that and adults, to funny , hey what happened to the good old fashion board games :), when everything crashes I sure dont want to be around , the kids will go nuts w/o computers lol . Great show , great women Ellen, u must be a blast w friends.......

Keri J. Ables

Nolan. you think Chad`s blurb is nice... last thursday I got a top of the range Lotus Carlton after bringing in $7236 this-last/five weeks and-just over, ten thousand last-month. without a question it is the nicest-job Ive ever done. I actually started nine months/ago and practically straight away started earning at least $85... p/h. Get More Info -----> WEP6.COM

Go to website and click Home tab for more details.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Vianney Capellan

Omg i am laughing so hard right now Ellen, I can relate to the Candy Crush. Ellen, when i ran out of lives i would use my son's phone in the middle of the night and set the date forward. Well I couldn't go past December 2031. You should have seen my son's face when he found out. Lol Love you Ellen!

Karen Draper

Dear Ellen,
Today's show was really good. It mad me laugh my head off and laughter they say is what makes the world a better place to live in. You always seem to have the best guest and even if you don't know them it's like you have known them forever. You never seem to be a stranger to any of your guest. Just wanted to Thank you for yet another Great show.
Sincerely
Karen Draper

Dina Flo Blazio

He looks like a sailor just out of Boot Camp.

Xaman