See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Vickie Benjamin

I loved seeing Adam yesterday not only is he the sexiest man alive he is so down to earth. I was so hoping to win yesterday's prizes all those gift certificates would have enabled me to by presents for my family which I can't do this year we cant even have a tree and my son's 18th Birthday is in 5 days and it breaks my heart that I cant get him something. And my only granddaughter I cant get her anything either. I'm such a giver but after loosing my job our house up for forclosure and my car is getting repossed - I just wish something positive would happen.. btw I love you Ellen for making me smile when its so hard to do these days and I love to see you dance. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful holiday season..

Vickie Benjamin

Lisa Martin

Hi Ellen. I just want to say THANK YOU for having Adam on your show again. I am a very happily married lady but I can see why he's the sexiest man today. And not only is he good looking, he's very smart and funny!! I've watched your show ever since you started and I remember when he was on the first time and it's so neat to see how far people especially you have come. So again, thank you for having one of my favorite singers on and thank you for making me laugh. Happy holidays to you, your staff, mama and of course Porcia.

wealthypeople22

For singles who are looking for love, Our members include Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.ōrg____ now!

Kathy Paskus

How do I sign up for the twelve days of Christmas on this site?
I enjoy the Ellen show when I get to see it, always enjoy it.

Julia smith

I watch the show today like always. It was a very good show but I was wondering if she can get me a play station 4 I have been trying for the last two weeks .i can not get it anywhere .i am on the phone every day at the stores every night and I cannot get it I will pay for it I just need to get for my sons birthday .his birthday is the 17th of December if she can that will be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol J.Bucholtz

I Love the fire place in the back ground. Just found out I have a tumor and have to have surgery and it made me feel good, Not to mention the sexy man you have on <3 :)

Alita

I agree with you Ellen, I kept wondering when is Adam going to be named The Sexiest Man Alive!! It finally happened!! I can't get enough of this man!! My children ask me if I love them or Adam more!!!