She's looking for Mr. Right, but Ellen wanted to offer her guest DJ a little help with love. See how she fixed her profile!

Comments

SHARON ANTAR

Hi Elleen:

Loni is so funny, I think she should have a talk show also, and it will be a big hit.

Joan Davis

Hello Ellen, you go Loni:)

Brenda Troxler

CHIRSTIAN SINGLES MEET DID NOT WORK FOR ME, I KEPT RECEIVING MEN AROUND 70 YEARS OLD, I AM 68 BUT I LIKE MY MEN YOUNG AND TENDER AND NOT OVERCOOKED!! GOOD LUCK LONI!!

Adam

I'm a white boy who eats corn on the cob with all my teeth. I am the same age as the One Direction members. I hope to be a doctor one day. Dr.Love has a nice ring to it ;)

Dorota Zdanowicz

You could do the same for me, because I am too busy watching your videos instead of looking for love ;)

Randy Juden

I'd like to put myself in the running for a potential match for Loni Love. I'm not a member of Christian Mingle, for reasons that might become apparent later in this post, so I am hopeful that I may get noticed here.

As I watched Miss Love on todays show, I found her to be charming, funny, quick with a great laugh, and quite attractive! And after watching some of her previous appearances, I see that she is quick with an opinion, and sometime even a smart ass remark......traits that I like! Hopefully, she will find some traits in me she likes too: I'm 55 (she indicated she likes older men!), 5'9", 170 pounds and stay fit and active. I currently own a mobile dog grooming business, and worked for nearly 20 years as a professional singer/actor touring with musical theatre productions. During that time I also did solo country western work with guitar playing/singing/lariat rope tricks and bullwhip stunts. Something tells me that Loni might like what I do with lariats and whips!! I'm also an active horseman (I keep horses in Evergreen, just outside of Denver and get up to ride a couple times a week......I can already picture her on a horse!!!), I play lots of volleyball, I love to drive through the mountains on my motorcycle when the weather is nice, I love going out for a night of live theatre, music, or comedy, and I can also be happy staying at home for a quiet dinner and night of cards or board games! And I have a bit of background in TAP DANCE!!! OK, let me explain....on todays show when she said she would "Tap Dat", I thought she said Tap Dance, and since I have done some tapping in the past, I thought we might be a good fit!!! It wasn't until I watched some of her other appearances on your show that I realized that I had misunderstood her!!!!

The only thing that I can see that might prevent us from being a perfect match is that I am gay! But hey, it has worked for people like preacher Ted Haggard.....after his scandal, he and his wife are still together!! And Rock Hudson had his Doris Day (tho Loni is NO Doris Day.......no offense meant!!!)

So I hope you will consider me. If not, maybe you will at least donate a case of Ellen underwear for me to use a prizes on an upcoming RSVP cruise, a company that I do some part time work for......they charter gay cruises. In fact, maybe I could get Loni to go on a cruise with me. Our guests/passengers would love her comedy!

Thanks for reading. I hope to hear back from you.

p.s. I have all my teeth!

Randy Juden
Denver, CO

Ashton

My boyfriend's twin is a corn fed white boy who is in the market for love. He is also a remarkably impressive dancer. While the profile didn't mention being a good dancer as one of the listed criteria, we all know it is important and probably should have been included. At one point he was trying to grow his hair out and it looked a little like Harry Styles (if Harry was Jared Padalecki). Basically he is perfect for Loni.

Gary Ruff

Hello Loni' Love. I love Music too. I compose music. We have a DJ in the family too. Name is Gary from Dallas, Corn Fed White boy.

Gail

Ellen, BrownLiquorLover is a profile of an 18 year old male in Jamica NY!

Amanda

Ellen, Loni Love on Christian Mingle was hilarious! OMG! Too funny!

Julie

So funny!!! Always get a kick out of her talking about ChristianMingle.com because I work for ChristianMingle!!! Nice little plug ;-)

Jacklynn Adams

im a dj and want to do loni's wedding.