Get Ellen's New CD!

She's gonna make you dance with her new CD, "I'm Gonna Make You Dance Jams"! Find out how you can get a copy right here.

Comments

ELSY JAISON

Hi,I am so happy to write to you,we watch your show every single day and absolutely love it, you make us laugh and some times makes to think over or make us cry by the emotional stories shared,to be honest i's truly an inspiring hour and my soon to be 11 year old son love every segment of it.And I always love to hear " Be kind to one another" when you wind up your show. Happy Holidays and we will keep watching your show,let it be there for EVER.

Holly Rosa

Dear Ellen,
My daughter, son and I absolutely love watching Ellen together. Everyday we get very comfortable on the couch and laugh, sometimes cry and enjoy your show. I think you are one of the funniest and most generous people I have ever seen. I used to watch your sitcom, and was so happy to hear that you were coming back to TV as a talk show host. Your talk show is the only one we watch every day. Thank for your acceptance and understanding of people, your care and love for animals and being a great role model.

Love,
Holly Rosa
Hamden, CT

Tonya L. Bott

Ellen you are awesome! My mother and I have been trying to get on your show for years, especially for the 12 day give away. Of course if we received the tickets we would frame them just because it would probably cost a years salary to get there and stay a day or two. We think that you are the funniest person on TV and every chance I get I watch your show. Stay real, that is what we love about you!

delores goff

love,love the ellen show!! love the dresses you had made for kellie and the baby!

Linda

:-( Boo. Not available in Canada iTunes store.

Deedee welychko

Love music,love to dance and love ELLEN.

Teena Smith

I cant wait everyday to dance with u and hear what song u play. U have amazing energy and u bring so much happiness to more people than u kno.