A cute pet video can change your life, and so can a cute pet! Ellen showed some of her favorite adorable web videos, and talked about a way for everyone to help adopt a pet of their own.

Comments

Andrea

This pet video is hilarious, never laughed so hard!!!!

sue
Lisa Niles

I believe that the Ellen show is very helpful in many ways and She also make me smile special when I have had a bad night at work Thank you Ellen

Ilda Santos

Love the show Ellen...especially the animal clips.

Dominique McClain

After seeing this I thought about teaching my dog how to twerk!

Lisa Long

I totally agree with Sandy McCloud's comment.
Ellen-love the show, and your enthusiasm, generosity and your spirit. Merry Christmas!

1 Reply
Richelle Wilcox

Ellen,

Thank you for making my day brighter :)

Sandy McLeod

Hi Ellen, watching your show as usual. I love that you suggest that people go out and rescue a pet, but not everyone realizes that pets are a LIFE long commitment, dogs 13-14 years and cats can live into their 20's. Please mention that because I know that some people who are so into you would just go out to adopt out of the goodness of their hearts but might not realize how much work a pet is. I would hate for someone to adopt a pet without thinking about the long term and the work and money it takes to 'raise' a pet. Just a thought. I know you know all this but Christmas is coming and that can be the worst time for pets because in a few months many will be dumped off at shelters because people really don't realize all that goes into owning pets. Thank you for 'listening' to my rant, I just had to get that off my chest. I see to many animals that are dumped. I myself have a few pets that weren't mine to begin with and I fed a few strays. I have also found a home for one or two strays that were hanging around my house. Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!