There were a lot of talented kids in that group! Britney Spears told Ellen about a round of Spin the Bottle she played with some of her castmates.

Comments

Mahsa

I knew you will give the tickets to all of the audience . It's in your family name . GENERES with different spelling is GENEROUS , and let's just forget about DE

MERY N PAULLO

LOVE ELLEN SHOW !!!!!! :)

Michelle deKort

OMG Ellen !!! You totally ROCK!!! You are incredibly funny and your over-the-top generosity is such a joy to watch!! I hope you never change … and thank you for making so many people so very happy !!!!

Laurie Pataska

She's so adorable. Wish I could see her again in concert.

VICTORIA MISSIO

ellen you have to be one of the most generous people i have ever seen!! love love love watching you an wish i had a tiny bit of your energy lol...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Michelle Cottengain

Ellen,

Since you're in the giving spirit will you please give my boyfriend a spanking!!!! He keeps farting around me, we've been together since August and I guess he is comfortable enough to do that. I have only farted around him once and that is because we were play wrestling around on the sofa and he literally squeezed it out of me!!! He is very strong and I laughed sooooo hard!!!

Allan M. Hanson

OMG!!!!! Ellen can u give me a ticket????
:) ahhaha