There's only one thing to do when Garth Brooks starts singing to you, and that's sing along. Fortunately, Ellen already knew that.

Comments

Ryan

Garth has been my idol growing up, I did a cover of one of his songs with my best friend, check it out :)

Maureen Maloney

Ellen
So much is said to you on a daily basis I know. I'll keep it simple
You make my soul sing!!!
Love, Maureen

mohamed

This was amazing <3 !

juan antonio

Awesome !!!!

Lucy Wootton

ahh this is beautiful!

cindy jones

The tears have finally stopped enough for me to see to type! My soul is filled with such joy it's hard to explain it.To hear the voice again that saved me many ,many years ago is overwhelming, joyful and sooo exciting! The voice that brought me back to life just sang the song that brought me back to life, sitting right there with Ellen! I am so excited that garth is back, my soul is so deeply connected to his powerful music, the voice God sent to me when I needed it so badly! the 2 top things on my bucket list are 1. Thank Garth for the profound and meaningful difference he has made in my life 2. Thank Ellen for the love and kindness she puts in my heart everyday....I will never give up my dream of fulfilling these 2 wishes! I pre-ordered my Garth box set and it is on its way to me!!! New music from the greatest voice on earth!! I've been so excited waiting for Garth on Ellen today and tonights live concert on tv, i can't believe it is here! Thank you Ellen for giving us a mini concert by having Garth sing today! I can only imagine how it felt sitting there having him sing to you!! I am thankful for 2 people who make the world a much better place, Ellen and Garth! May God continue to bless you both with the incredible ability to change the world!! Thank you both so much for making my life a better place to be <3 <3