Start Dancing with Ellen's CD!

Ellen's "I'm Gonna Make You Dance Jams" will do exactly that. Make your next party an Ellen party with this great new CD!

Comments

martha Abraham

ALL I WISH AND DREAM OF IS TO BE NO THE ELLEN SHOW AND TO SEE HER IN PERSON ,TALL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER,AM PREYING FOR THAT OPPORTUNITY

Miss December

Love the CD! Purchased it on-line at the Ellen Shop before it was released at stores. My son who is down syndrome loves this CD. He has the biggest smile when he listens to it. We both are happy in the car rockin' out, singing, and seat dancing!

I get a visual of Ellen dancing at the beginning of her show. Love it! Thanks for bringing out the fun in us daily!

DONNA Jeske

Ellen Do you think I would lose 100 lbs from using your Music Cd ? I need to do something to get these lbs off .. LOve you Ellen !!

MARY ELLEN HICKEY

I've been so sick for so long and have to have someone drive me when I can go somewhere. When I get better, I'm heading to Target to get one for myself and family members. Thanks for keeping me laugh, cry and laugh some more every day. Oh to be able to see your show in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri Lowe

I always thought that it would be great to ask Ellen for a music list whenever I got married. A great party begins with great music.
Low and behold...Ellen came out with a CD! I'm from Canada, so I'm headed to the US for Black Friday shopping at Target for Ellen's CD!!!

Cecelia Korboi

One of my dreams is to see Ellen live and give her a big huge hug....I wish I had that opportunity to see you in person Ellen, I love you......

Kari Ruby

I just ordered one
earlier today...I can't wait to get it!!