Thanksgiving is just around the corner! It's one of my favorite holidays, and not just for the great food and time with family, but because it's a time to give thanks. In fact, it should really be called Givethanksing. That's much clearer.

I have a lot to be thankful for, and I'm particularly thankful that I get to see some of my favorite people this week. Lady Gaga is here! She's one of the biggest pop stars on Earth, and she made her talk show debut right here on my stage 5 years ago. Back then I believe she was only Baroness Gaga.

This week, my show's gonna be a little bit country. I've got the Entertainer of the Year and one of People magazine's sexiest men alive, Luke Bryan!

The beautiful Hayden Panettiere is here to tell me about her hit show that’s all about country music, "Nashville.” I'm not sure where it takes place, but I think it's somewhere in the South.

The top-selling artist in country music history, Garth Brooks is here! Okay, maybe my show isn't gonna be a little bit country. It's gonna be a lot of awesome country.

It's also gonna be a little bit pop and hip-hop. Two of my favorite performers, Jason Mraz and Travie McCoy are swinging by to perform their new hit. That's gonna be fun.

I'm also talking to one of my favorite sloth-lovers, Kristen Bell! Kristen's not only hilarious and adorable, she also has an amazing voice. She's starring in Disney's new movie musical "Frozen," and I can't wait for her to tell me all about it.

Plus, I've got special guest DJs, 2 Chainz, tWitch, and who knows who else might drop by?!

Have a great rest of your weekend, and Happy Givethanksing!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older
penny

I too believe it should be givingthanks as I am very grateful my nephew didn't dye yesterday as there was a heat combustion and when my nephew opened the door from the cold outside to the heat from inside it blue the house and burned my nephew he has second and 3rd degree burns from head to toe but he is going to live so I am thankful for that thank god he dropped the tv and covered his face so he will still look like himself but will remain in anarbor hospital for months to come as he has to under go a lot of skin graph surgery so not all of us will be together on thanksgiving in person but in our hearts we r!!! god gives us a test and from this I learned there is nothing more important than family. so this year I am giving thanks to to god

VICKIE

I hope I am doing this right. I am trying to confirm that this is indeed my e-mail address and I have sent you several e-emails and I am praying you will help me, I am becoming desperate!! My car is dying, although I only 45 min from my children and grandchildren, I can not trust my car to get me there and back. I am on a list to move closer into low income housing. I have a number of bills that I must pay here in FtWayne. I have to a RELIABLE TO keep going to Dr appts and physical therapy. I very nearly died in May 2013--I was on a vent for 5 days intenstive care for 11 days and then had to go to inpatient physical rehab for two months. I just want to be able to move closer to children and 8 grandchildren. I am begging you to please help. I have watched you since your "sitcom days" and watch you every day now. Sometimes the only smile I have during the day is your show. I love you Ellen. You helped me to understand my wonderful gay son. Be show up here and thrill me with a car, $help to move, PLEASE

Donna Lugo

Ellen you are truly wonderful...the impact and changes you are able to make in people's lives is priceless. That's almost how I feel when I teach children...just not too the degree you impact. I love your show and I love your big heart...my you and your family have a wonderful holiday.:-)

PAM GIALANELLA

I have watched your show the whole time since the beginning you are simply the best!!!!!!!!!

Janet Heddinger

Hello All What am I thankful for my family and friends
I happy to wake up everyday, I happy out of 9 baby I have one daughter and she gave me a very great granddaughter who I love to death, Ellen I love your show and you have such a kind heart.
I would love to meet you just to say hello you would love my husband he is so funny I always told him I was going to get him on the Johnny C lol he said he would kill me lol ok happy turkey-day..... Janet

Elizabeth Van Hecke

I am just hoping with all my heart I am entered in the 12 days contest Please how can I find out I am not sure if you can enter from Canada

paul hughes

Ellen what ever happened to Gladys. The lady you used to call all the time.she made me laugh so hard.call her again. Please....

Silvana Garcia

Ellen you remind me of my daughters, they are also lesbians and I never turned my back on them, I fought when anyone made a ugly remark about them. One of them serves our country for 14 years, and the oh her served for 7 years. I also have a daughter that is great she is married and has 2 kids. I really stumbled raising them when they was litt
Le , but I married a great man we have a son . I've had MS for the last 20 years and can' work, I wish that I could help my family but we probably won' be able too have a good Christmas ...we had yo move in with my elder parents.i thank you for just reading this. You are such a down to earth person .......god bless you❤️

Gina Toschi

I just want to thank you for your humor and kindness. I am unfortuantley currently unemployed, you give such a positive couragaouse message to all. I am much older than most people searching for a job, but your generosity and possitve attitude gives me hope, that i will be the perfect person for that one job just waitng for me.. thank you for the laughs and good tears!! All my love, Gina Toschi

Kay Prince

Hi Ellen,
My mother and I watch your show each and every day and you bring us so much joy and laughter. You're always funny and ever so giving. If we could, we would most certainly be there for the 12 days of Christmas Give Aways, or for that fact, any time of the year. We live in Texas and mother's health and my work leaves us pretty much out of luck. We would like to send you Blessings for a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Thanks for all you do for everyone and thanks for entertaining us. We love you and you have become a very close and personal friend (although we've never actually met). Keep on giving of yourself unconditionally the way you always do, and we'll keep on watching your shows.

Sincerely & lovingly,
Kay Ellen Prince & Joyce Hamrick Wagner

Cherie

Hello
I have watched you on HBO years ago with your stand up comedy, and I have watched your show every day since it started.
You are such a wonderful giving person. When ever you hear of a person in a crisis you step up to help. You are a great lady. Keep up the good work!

Elizabeth Soto

I love you ellen and I don't miss none of your shows. I wish I could be there having a great time with your audience but I can't. Can't afford the plane tickets. On a disability income. Too much medical bills that takes a toll on me. I have breast cancer and still going to my chemo weekly. Lots my hair and always feel weak and tired. Hope at least I can win some of those wonderful prizes that you are giving away. I pray to the lord above everyday to please give me that opportunity to win something. Ellen please please can you help me. That would be the best day yet. Love you Ellen hope to hear from you soon. God bless. Have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Lisa Parker

Hi, Ellen,

You are always thinking of others and giving so much of yourself; you share your gifts and blessings with others on a daily basis. It is my hope that you have a wonderful THANKSGIVING because YOU are truly deserving.

Arturs

Ellen, can you visit our country, Latvija, and make here some funny stuff? :) i, and my girlfriend watch all your's shows, and me love them :)

Make a good day, for you :)

suzanne

Love Love the ellen show..but i think my husband love it more ellen and nascar thats his shows

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older