She told Ellen about her experience watching Elton John parent his adorable little boys.

Comments

johnny walker lll

Lady Gaga Comer here Milwaukee this Summer

Tina  Little

hello my name is tina can i thank if to guys want to have a family is a good thing because the kids will be love

Charles

How do these sick people get kids and descent folks can't?

secret

disgusting.

Rebecca Stafford

Awsome! very honest. I wish she was my friend.

Tammi

I'm actually glad Ellen had Lady Gaga on her show. It has given me a better view of what type of person she truly is. She seems to be an actual "down to earth" type of person and that's good to see. I do enjoy listening to a lot of her music and now, I can appreciate and enjoy it a bit more. Thank you Ellen for yet another great show!

Brenda Morales

Lady gaga looks nice without all the crazy costumes

Doug

Imagine the joy you have, when the world presents such fortune in everyway. The absence of ignorance and the acceptance of life, equality, and the ability to love all mankind. Judging is so easy. While I live and work hard absent of what it must feel like to have their millions, I can respect the kidness and good they do with theirs. Bravo.

Stave

Lady Gaga is a man, baby!

Hannah

Dear Ellen,
I'm not sure what episode this was, but I just thought I'd enlighten you on the situation here. There is a perfectly logical explanation for her hair to be going the opposite direction...there's a tornado in front of them. Duh. ;o
Much love!
-Hannah

Torrie

I'm looking for my dad have been for 4 years now I'm 14 I have never seen him he walked out of my life when I was born I never had a step dad for father figure so ya and when my mom told me his name I started to cry cuz I never knew his name now all I know of him is his name is Thomas James and he lives in Arkansas and tht is all all I'm asking for is to meet him I love him still even if he walked out on me tht is why I love kids and my little friends are like family to me cuz they mostly don't have a real dad so I'm like there dad I care for them I hlep them out I get them stuff I feed them when there with me so ya I hope someone out there can help me fine. My dad cuz I have so many things to tell him and ya so I'm staying strong for now

Dorota Zdanowicz

I have got olny one godson. He had birthday (first) just yesterday. I was saving money for three months to buy him a three-wheel-bicycle which is bigger than my godson :) I love to buy him things, especialy socks (I don't know why) and I always have a pair when I see him. I can't wait till his a bit older to spoil him more :) Babys are cute!!!!