She opened up to Ellen about her relationship, and Ellen had a special gift for the pop star!

Comments

Laurie Ramsey

My dream is to meet Ellen and Lady Gaga!
These two together are just amazing to watch!

Celso

Hi Ellen,
I'm Celso from Salvador, Brazil. After a hard working day watching you brings me a lot of fun and hope.
Celso

Gina Cuadros

Ellen , Your A True Covergirl , and a good Role Model ! ! ! ! Your Show Rocks ! ! ! Your also a Good Dancer ! ! Bye , Gina Cuadros . >

donna

Love LADA GAGA. I'm so glad you had her on your show. People don't understand that she is an artist. She's a very normal
young lady. She loves her fans so much. Her stage performances are just that performances. Thank you for allowing everyone to see LADY GAGA. She's full of talent and imagination.
Love you Ellen.. Never miss your show... to another 11 yrs...:-)

Shwetlana Ambastha

I'm watching our show so regularly now and I've watched your entire sitcom 'ellen' on youtube. I'm your very big fan. The sad part is that I'm not a US resident. I'm from India so I guess its gonna take some time when I actually come to US just to see your show. But I certainly will come because you are amazing.

Sherry Schneidewent

Hi Ellen! I just watched the AMA's and now your videos with Lady Gaga. I must had her pegged all wrong. She is a light in this darkness of the world. You are to!. Thank you for sharing your friends God given talents with us on a daily bases just to keep our spirits up and give us some gleam of hope. I can't get around much do to finances and health issues. Just to have you in my home every day at 4:00 pm is a blessing. This is going to be an awesome week of talent you have lined up. Thank you,Sherry

Lori Liles

I think it was amazing what lady gaga did for that homeless man when she hugged him and he said he smelled and she said that is ok i smell to she could have walked away or judged him but she embraced him what an amazing person she is she has not let fame change her i give her two thumbs up and thank god for people like you

yoli buss

My grandsons and I watch Ellen everyday after school and they want a pair of Ellen underwear but you don't ever have their size. Max is a size 10 and JC is a size 8. They love ellen and I would love to give them Ellen underwear as part of their stocking gifts. Any chance that you will start carrying larger boys sizes? We love you Ellen and you are our treat after homework!!!!

Dorota Zdanowicz

I am happy that Lady Gaga has a friend for a lover. I think it is the only way it should be. It is all about trusting other person. It makes me happy when other people are happy, so I wish Lady Gaga all the best.

Klara

You can tell she is an old soul at the end when she's like mm men's panties, such an old lady thing to do. I think she's me in another life, and my friends call me grandma xD

Miriam

Why i can not watch the video? :S

Kathy Olson

Hello...today on the show, it flashed to contact you if we know anyone who needs a new car...and my oldestson just had his repossessed..( he got in trouble with debt after my grand baby was born).my younger son drives an old pathfinder that squeals when he starts it..( he is having trouble finding steady work and would be homeless if he wasn't living with us) and I work with a great guy who has been 2 1/2 years without driving from a DUI but now has turned his life around and attending 3-4 AA meetings each week and will need a car when his license is reinstated in January! So I know a lot of peeps who could really use and appreciate a car!! Thanks for listening...love your show! Kathy Olson

Jezdamayel

So lovely! i know how it feels to find that one person. however with me there is a chance that we will never get to be together. Even if we can never be.. knowing him.. is the best thing in the world and i would never give it up for anything.