Her tips to make you look your best are unbelievably good, and just plain unbelievable! See all the fun Kym brought to Ellen today.

Comments

Kathleen Donohue

Loved the time with with Kym. Made everything down to earth.

Ty

Feline Kondula Butcher

Kym's beauty tips are really entertaining. But not only that, they are practical and very healthy. A lot of people don't realize the amount of harmful ingredients found in cosmetic products. It is always best to try natural remedies to fight the signs of ageing. Feline Butcher has some more information about the dangers of retail cosmetic products here: http://felinebutcher.net/feline-butcher-discovers-beauty-...

wealthypeople11

OH ! Unbelievable.. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate man. They met through .....RichFishes.ōrg..... The largest place for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 2000000 active members Now!

Dominique McClain

First: Ellen you are gorgeous!
Second: This was funny as always!
Third: Ellen you are a knockout!
Fourth: I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Lyn Bart

I had to come here to complain about the Kym Douglas segment today. I normally fast forward thru her anyway because she's so stupid and annoying but today was disgusting. Wasting food for bogus beauty tips when so many people are starving. Ellen just dropped way down in my opinion for allowing this.

1 Reply
Askalu Woldu

I love Ellen and her show and this is first time I've ever had a problem with a quest on her show, but Kym Douglas was so annoying and disgusting. With all the hungry people in this country, it killed me to see this lady stepping on food. besides the fact that it was wasteful, it looks stupid.

1 Reply
mayngle

I would like to comment on something i feel very strongly about. Ellen i find your show uplifting, spontaneous and loving. I do feel that somehow this recent beauty tip episode was a bit DISTASTEFUL no pun intended. With our internet accessibility we as a society can reach out and witness world events. With that being said it is sad to see a women disrespect food in such a manner as Kim Douglas has(mind you i did not watch the episode but can get the message)on the 11/20/2013 episode.
Please remember there are children around the world and in our own backyard who are very hungry as we speak. Even as unimaginable as it can seem are actually also starving to death as we speak. Please consider This now and in the future.... if a starving child ever seen this for some reason would they not feel humanity has forsaken them? I do not normally do things like this but i do feel the need to speak for the unheard. :)
Peace and Love,
T

Janet Wohleber

Loved the show today, Ellen! I always watch your show you make me smile everyday! I smile extra big and laugh even more if that's even possible when you have Kym Douglas on! I love her she is such a little ball of energy and is so funny you guys are the perfect pair. Hoping you have her on a lot more ! Maybe you could do a Kym's Korner weekly or monthly! She's a riot!